PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP ****** Official 2021 Training Camp Thread ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather see Nordin hone his skills - i.e.: accuracy under pressure - on the practice squad.
You're assuming Nordin would make it to the Practice squad..

If Stidham needs shoulder surgery he might do it soon rather than later or he will miss 2022 also. Prolonged recovery from shoulder surgeries is common.
Explains picking up Dolegala again

Is Sunseri THE running backs coach, or is Fears still here and Sunseri is just an additional coach there? I thought we had one more year of Ivan.
Sunseri is the Asst. RB coach the way that Troy Brown was last year. Fears is still the man.

Finally, a WRs coach who actually knows something about the position...Welcome Troy!

Ivan is still the RBs coach I hope, right? Because our cousin Vinnie (where has DW Toys been lately anyway?) Sunseri has No Business Whatsoever coaching RBs...Send the dude to the defensive backfield, Bill.
It's always astounding when you show yourself to be so clueless. Belichick develops his coaches by having them do work at multiple positions. Did you ever stop to think that, by learning under Fears, Sunseri will be able to impart knowledge to Defensive backs on how RBs think? You do realize that Belichick was an OFFENSIVE Assistant before he went to Special Teams and then the Defensive side of the ball, right?

Do you really expect anything of a kicker who wasn't even good in college? I'd even take Rohrwasser over Nordin.
Do I expect anything ? No. Would I like to hear we have a heated kicker competition? Yes. It has been a weak point of ours for sometime. Nordin wasnt accurate as you'd like in college but he has the boot/leg and mechanics to be real real good. Considering there's no other competition for Folk..I'd hope with a little coaching Nordin could atleast make him sweat a little.

How the **** does Stidham hurt himself that ****ing badly before training camp even ****ing begins?!? Un-****ing-believable.
My guess is it’s a re-aggravation of an injury from last season. It got better with rest and treatment during the off-season only to flare up again during OTAs and mini-camp. Or, he could have slept on it wrong. But, then, he’d be on the NFI not PUP.

Any insight on what's going on with Winovich and Stidham. Did they arrive out of shape? This can't be good for their prospects.

My guess is it’s a re-aggravation of an injury from last season. It got better with rest and treatment during the off-season only to flare up again during OTAs and mini-camp. Or, he could have slept on it wrong. But, then, he’d be on the NFI not PUP.

That is right, he is on PUP so it most likely is the scenario above (or something similar). It is not a Non Football Injury as I first thought it might be. Too bad for Stidham - if they are talking surgery that means they have already tried rest as Ken notes in his explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes