PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP ****** Official 2021 Training Camp Thread ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an aside, when I read the "reports" from the local writers, the first thing that comes to my mind is that they need a training camp of their own, because their reports are not up to snuff.

Last edited:
Any insight on what's going on with Winovich and Stidham. Did they arrive out of shape? This can't be good for their prospects.
Yeah good question...not sure. Hard to believe Wino is out of shape.

I would have liked to see that ball come out a couple beats sooner. I know, super nitpicky. Especially early on Day 1 of camp;

Nit picky, but I guarantee it's a nit that the coaches also picked. They know Mac can physically make the throws, what they want to see is him make the throws decisively, which will come with time so long as the coaches are on him when he lags.

Curious whether this says more about Phillips or the tight ends, but I've maintained throughout the offseason that he's gonna keep that starting job over Dugger and Mills (although there will obviously be a ton of rotation and situational packages).
Good question, but I took it more as a compliment to Phillips than anything else.

Money-grubbers will be money-grubbers, regardless of what others have gotten paid.
True, but this gives him ammo to get paid more. Signing an inferior CB to more money is asking for trouble.

Never drink Jonnu's rum. It is bad.

It is VERY bad.
dace13f7-9386-4974-ac5f-422cd95a74e7_text.gif

True, but this gives him ammo to get paid more. Signing an inferior CB to more money is asking for trouble.
Not really. This is like the Green Bay situation, where the only leverage the player has is the leverage that the team foolishly allows him to have.

1627507018399.png

Quarterback Jake Dolegala is headed back to New England.

Dolegala spent most of last season on the Patriots’ practice squad, but was dropped from the roster after they took Mac Jones in the first round of this year’s draft. He then signed with the Packers in mid-June and remained with Green Bay until he was waived in the wake of Aaron Rodgers reporting to camp on Tuesday.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Patriots claimed him off waivers on Wednesday.

Patriots claim Jake Dolegala off of waivers - ProFootballTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore