PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2021 NFL DRAFT - ROUND 1 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heart and Kings of Leon are two completely different points in the spectrum. One is in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (and rightly so)...the other...a decent band, but not so much on the same level ;)

With you on Heart. But am with Joker too. Their prime was 4-5 decades ago. It’s a bit like The Glen Miller Band playing an eighties draft.

When is Commissioner idiot coming out (to start the draft)?

Read an interesting stat about Lawrence. He's never lost a football game....ever. Won every high school and college game he's ever played. So his first loss in the NFL will be a career first.

And then he ends up in Jacksonville. And people say God/fate doesn’t have a sense of humour.

It's 8:08 why aren't the Jags on the ****ing clock already let's go I got a bedtime

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Unless he never loses
Man...could you imagine the Jaguars becoming the dominant team? It's already going to be interesting enough to see how the pendulum swings with the changes that go down tonight. Although ever since that AFCCG, I don't like the Jaguars and certainly won't be rooting for them anytime soon.

Anyone else get the vibe that Mac Jones mom was an absolute stunner back in the day?
Mama Jones’ sweet tea definitely brought all the boys to the yard

so...this long haired laid back hippie freak is a can't miss #1 pick? forgive me for doubting all the hype

I bet he’s got a coomie flag tacked up in his garage, he has gone around tearing Wallace stickers from cars, and he voted for McGovern for president

Trevor Lawrence was already picked I bet. They've been on the clock for 8 minutes right?

I bet he’s got a coomie flag tacked up in his garage, he has gone around tearing Wallace stickers from cars, and he voted for McGovern for president
LOL, really? You're killing me FTW - no politics in the draft thread, please :cool:

I can’t stop looking a Booger’s ****ed up finger! I’m going to have to switch over to NFLN

• Ha Ha
Heart and Kings of Leon are two completely different points in the spectrum. One is in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (and rightly so)...the other...a decent band, but not so much on the same level ;)
They think they are, though. Ever watch the doc on them? Straight outa Appalachia...no indoor plumbing...wild stuff.

Anyone else remember a mere 10 years ago when the draft was updated in near real time? It wasn't long ago.

• Agree
Read an interesting stat about Lawrence. He's never lost a football game....ever. Won every high school and college game he's ever played. So his first loss in the NFL will be a career first.
I don't think this is true

We should've been on pick 3 by the time Kings of Leon were playing one of their 2 good songs

Would be cool if they you know actually started the draft at some point

They think they are, though. Ever watch the doc on them? Straight outa Appalachia...no indoor plumbing...wild stuff.
I haven't, I'll have to check that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back