PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2021 Cutdown Day Thread

Not sure how many are left to go....waiting is the hardest part...especially for those hoping to have an NFL job.

The Gilmore thing sucks. I hope he's not playing mind games because those 6 games are important as hell, especially with a rookie QB. My guess is he'll play at the end of the season so he can cash in after the season. BB is not giving him a raise, esp after this PUP list landing.

looks like we woke him up :)

here's looking at you, Nick C..

There's bound to be qbs getting hurt around the league. If someone picks him up, then $2 mill dead cap isn't the worst thing for unexpectedly cutting your would-be starting qb.

Canada lost several pro teams that would « make a go now » (Grizzlies, Expos, Nordiques)

In the words of a former President, it is a disgrace to the human race that there are NHL franchises in Phoenix & Las Vegas but not one in Quebec City.

He 100% is. If he got money he'd be out there week 1. His type of injury isn't one that keeps you out for nearly 11 months
Seems to me that a guy looking for a payday who is over 30, coming off a good/not great year which ended in a fairly major injury is better off getting on the field and proving he is still elite and worthy of a big contract. Missing at least 6 weeks is less film for other teams to consider when weighing whether or not he is worth a massive contract in the offseason.

if he were younger or healthier or coming off an amazing full season, maybe it would be different. But if he wants megabucks he needs to prove he’s still an elite #1 CB. Missing a third of the season just furthers the narrative that he’s old and banged up

BB also said Cam was our QB. But he isn't anymore.
It was quite a while ago that he said that. He's been noncommittal for the last few weeks at the very least. What BB just said about Harry seems like more of a commitment than any of the statements he made about Cam.

Do we have an updated version of the roster for where things stand?

Patspicker has some of the transactions in - add Cowart and Gilmore to the PUP.

Interesting cuts coming - Jennings? Wino? Herron?

Keep it in your pants for another day or few ;) Things change so rapidly so follow this site and/or on twitter. My suggestion is keep reading this thread and the front page.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back