PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2019 Trade Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berrios has shown absolutely nothing.

He never had a chance to show anything though....not even in practices as he was on I/R the entire season...I think he was I/R'd before the 3rd pre-season game even....

Berrios will be given every chance to compete for the 5th WR spot, the backup slot receiver.

He never had a chance to show anything though....not even in practices as he was on I/R the entire season...I think he was I/R'd before the 3rd pre-season game even....

Berrios will be given every chance to compete for the 5th WR spot, the backup slot receiver.

Some guys don't do much their 1st season...some of them...they eventually come around...

11f33e7851d72e445a9f967b1bad445a.png

Washington and Denver are close to a trade involving Case Keenum

I'd be ok bringing in Cobb on a low risk deal. Hes clearly not the player he once was.

Then again he might be done.

Steelers and Pro-Bowl center Maurkice Pouncey have agreed to a three-year deal, averaging $11 million a year, making him the NFL’s highest-paid center, per source.

The 49ers have officially exercised the option for FB Kyle Juszczyk, while declining WR Pierre Garçon's. Garçon now joins the free agent WR pool.

Past rookies have shown a lot more by that point even. The fact that he spent his whole first year on IR does the opposite of help his case. There's really not much of a precedent for a 6th round pick who looked mediocre in the 4th quarter of preseason games then went on IR seeing real NFL success.

Past rookies have shown a lot more by that point even. The fact that he spent his whole first year on IR does the opposite of help his case. There's really not much of a precedent for a 6th round pick who looked mediocre in the 4th quarter of preseason games then went on IR seeing real NFL success.

Julian Edelman...but he was 7th round...

9ddcf82d2fdaa04613338c8b1675904d.png

Maybe it applies...maybe it doesn't.

Damn...I guess we need a LT seeing as Wynn is penciled in as of now.:rolleyes:
Berrios has the tools to be a valuable asset to this team. No one is writing him off after an unfortunate rookie season.

Last edited:
That's absurd money for the center position. They're paying him more per year than Andrews makes over his entire current contract.

David Andrews
It's cause he's a "good soldier" and toes the company line. He's over rated. Graded as the 11th ranked center last year by PFF. He may even be given a promotion from "kid" to ABS (assistant baby sitter)

Last edited:
https://nesn.com/2019/03/nfl-rumors-patriots-tried-trading-for-this-wide-receiver-last-season/

"The Patriots reportedly tried to add Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb via trade last season, per the Athletic’s Jay Glazer. The Patriots still will be in the running for a “top-flight receiver” this season Glazer said, and Cobb could be a solid addition to the roster."
Cobb looked horrible last year. And just 'ok' the 2 years prior. Glad they never made the trade and hopefully they don't sign him in FA unless it's dirt cheap.

Cobb looked horrible last year. And just 'ok' the 2 years prior. Glad they never made the trade and hopefully they don't sign him in FA unless it's dirt cheap.

He was pretty good...I'd rather roll the dice with Berrios and the draft for a slot tho.

NFL Rumors: Patriots Tried Trading For This Wide Receiver Last Season

"The Patriots reportedly tried to add Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb via trade last season, per the Athletic’s Jay Glazer. The Patriots still will be in the running for a “top-flight receiver” this season Glazer said, and Cobb could be a solid addition to the roster."
“Top flight receiver” can mean different things to different people... I’d welcome Cobb, but I dunno if 2019 Cobb qualifies.

I am not penciling in Berrios as one of our 5-6 WR's yet. I am just commenting that the "jury is out" concerning his potential contributions.

Him being put on I/R at that point last year means he likely was actually injured....not redshirted...given the lack of depth on our WR corps last year at the end of camp.

I am not penciling in Berrios as one of our 5-6 WR's yet. I am just commenting that the "jury is out" concerning his potential contributions.

Him being put on I/R at that point last year means he likely was actually injured....not redshirted...given the lack of depth on our WR corps last year at the end of camp.

I'm hoping he has the playbook down like the back of his hand...he better...he's had plenty of time to study it. Run sharp routes..be where your supposed to be...and he has a chance.

Him being put on I/R at that point last year means he likely was actually injured....not redshirted...

Ever heard of the Foxboro flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back