PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2018 Draft Day Thread Day Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
49ers pick 44 so basically they got Jimmy for free.

Does Bill remember the Super Bowl?

You know the one where Nick Foles hung like 550 yards and 41 points on his defense.

Might want to get a little help.
Why? So he can bench him?

Vrabael has stolen two of our picks

I kind of like trading out of that pick, it takes the "Voodoo" association with Jimmy G out of the equation and gives them some flexibility in the mid rounds where there was previous a very large gap

I never appreciated the gap in the draft until I ran so many simulations... it feels like an eternity while the 4th and 5th round go by while you're watching 60+ players go off the board

Especially since DET didn't take a defender there. Imagine if they took a LB or DL who turned into something great?

Josh Jackson gone.

I don't get why people are pissed at moving back 8 spots and picking up a 4th.....?
Because there's quality players on the board right now we can use that won't be there in the 4th and we're going to miss out on some real quality in these 8 picks. A lot fell the right way for us to still get a very strong defensive player at the spot we were at. That's a big fall.

Jimmy G has got his slot guy.

Wonder if it was the MIA pick of Gesicki that prompted the Patriots to trade out?

picks re-set . maybe another trade down to third?

Second round: 51, 63

Fourth round: 117

Fifth round: 143

Sixth round: 198, 210

Seventh round: 219

Hi guys. I am on the older side. Not very proficient on the computer. Is there a refresh button Sorry.
If you';re using Firefox click the 3/4 circle with the arrow in the upper left to refresh..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes