PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Odell Beckham wants $20+ million

That doesn't make sense since I don't combine a jersey exchange after a game with "Brady wants to play with Beckham".

Pay attention much?

Where did anyone say that as well?

Get some glasses old man.

His route running is anything but bad and he has better hands than pretty much everyone on our team except at times Gronk. Critizise his drama queen behaviour, consistent need for the spotlight and general lack of mental toughness but in terms of pure abilities he is a great player.

Sorry, don't agree. I don't need glasses. I have 20/20 vision. Thanks.

What's next, Dez Bryant is a good fit in NE?

Comparing slot WRs or WRs who are extention of a run game to ODell Bechkham, is pee your pants kinda funny.

Stunning to behold is right.

Tell us, how many fantasy leagues do you have Beckham in?

How are catching short passes harder than long ones? Does Beckham not catch a lot of screen passes and run a lot of slants?

To answer your non-sequitur question, I had him in one of my two this year, and I won the league without him. Not that it matters for **** with the conversation that we're having.

That doesn't make sense since I don't combine a jersey exchange after a game with "Brady wants to play with Beckham".

Pay attention much?

I did not say that, you're barking up the wrong tree lil doggy. I have no clue whether or not he wants to play with him, but something tells me he would not be unhappy to have an incredible player.

How are catching short passes harder than long ones? Does Beckham not catch a lot of screen passes and run a lot of slants?

To answer your non-sequitur question, I had him in one of my two this year, and I won the league without him. Not that it matters for **** with the conversation that we're having.

More traffic, tighter windows, maybe faster approach from the QB?

There's a reason why someone like Mike Wallace only runs a handful of routes.

Where did anyone say that as well?

Umm, you cut and pasted a trollie type article from "Pats Wire" that is one of the most speculation-induced things I've ever seen, to show support your apparent point about Brady liking OBJ enough to want him to come here.

I did not say that, you're barking up the wrong tree lil doggy. I have no clue whether or not he wants to play with him, but something tells me he would not be unhappy to have an incredible player.

You said "over and over". Numerous people said they'd want him as a Patriot or hinted at how "great" he is.

Umm, you cut and pasted a trollie type article from "Pats Wire" that is one of the most speculation-induced things I've ever seen, to show support your apparent point about Brady liking OBJ enough to want him to come here.

Your reading comprehension is either absolutely horrific or you're schizophrenic. Either that, this was the post I was responding to...

hilarious

brady would retire immediately if bb brought that guy in

Then, later on, I tried to help you understand where you were going off the rails...

The statement I was responding to is that Brady would retire immediately if OBJ was brought in. The article seems to refute that.

As usual, you are all over the place. Brady not retiring if he’s brought in, as you said, does not equal Brady actively wanting him on the squad or stumping for him behind the scenes.

...but, as usual, you were beyond help. Now, in this thread, you've totally manufactured an argument that people weren't making at all (as evidenced by the fact that you can't quote anyone making said argument in that thread) in order to pat yourself on the back about being right about something. I guess when you're woefully off as much as you've been, you need to make things up out of thin air from time to time.

Last edited:
You said "over and over". Numerous people said they'd want him as a Patriot or hinted at how "great" he is.

I was talking about you, dude, you repeating yourself a bunch of times.

More traffic, tighter windows, maybe faster approach from the QB?

There's a reason why someone like Mike Wallace only runs a handful of routes.

There is a reason for that with regards to Mike Wallace, but nobody is talking about him, we're talking about a significantly better player.

nobody will give him 20 per....

Wasn't WR Larry Fitzgerald Arizona's cap QB like $$$ for a WR who's not as Explosive as OBJ??:confused:

Wasn't WR Larry Fitzgerald Arizona's cap QB like $$$ for a WR who's not as Explosive as OBJ??:confused:

Not as explosive in more ways than one...

latest

There is a reason for that with regards to Mike Wallace, but nobody is talking about him, we're talking about a significantly better player.

He may be better, but not by much. Beckham doesn't run many routes. That's the point. His Low IQ head would implode if even saw the Pats playbook.

Your reading comprehension is either absolutely horrific or you're schizophrenic. Either that, this was the post I was responding to...

Then, later on, I tried to help you understand where you were going off the rails...

...but, as usual, you were beyond help. Now, in this thread, you've totally manufactured an argument that people weren't making at all (as evidenced by the fact that you can't quote anyone making said argument in that thread) in order to pat yourself on the back about being right about something. I guess when you're woefully off as much as you've been, you need to make things up out of thin air from time to time.

How am I patting myself on my back? I could not care less who agrees, who doesn't, etc.

IMO, OBJ is arguably the most overrated WR I have ever seen.

You posting an article of Brady/OBJ exchanging jerseys as if it hinted at some mutual admiration, leads one to believe, you think Brady would like throwing to him.

I get it. You're embarrassed you posted it and feel a little insecure at the moment.

I disagree with Brady wanting to play with OBJ. Brady is a nice guy. Nothing more, nothing less, so he exchanged jerseys with another player.

Backpedaling won't work now. You posted it.

How am I patting myself on my back? I could not care less who agrees, who doesn't, etc.

IMO, OBJ is arguably the most overrated WR I have ever seen.

You posting an article of Brady/OBJ exchanging jerseys as if it hinted at some mutual admiration, leads one to believe, you think Brady would like throwing to him.

I get it. You're embarrassed you posted it and feel a little insecure at the moment.

I disagree with Brady wanting to play with OBJ. Brady is a nice guy. Nothing more, nothing less, so he exchanged jerseys with another player.

Backpedaling won't work now. You posted it.
Lol Jesus. Brady not retiring if they bring in OBJ =/= Brady stumping for him. You’re making a false equivalence I suspect because you’re aware that the original contention, that Brady would immediately retire if they brought in Beckham, was completely moronic on multiple levels (one of which being the fact that they seem to be friendly with one another). You’re either trolling or you’re a total moron if you believe that. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you’re simply trolling out of boredom.

It was a joke. WOW.

Right over your head, apparently. Brady can barely break guys in who work their butts off here. Dez Bryant, the OBJs, etc, would be a complete disaster in numerous ways.

Why did you post it then? You seemed to think it was factual enough to support the idea, otherwise you wouldn't have posted it.

Holy stalking and board abuse, Batman.
Except that it wasn’t. If it was a joke, you would have said that in the thread when that many people came down on you about it. Now you’re back peddling. As for OBJ? I personally don’t want him. As for posting that article? I explained that already a few posts ago. It was in response to the (AWESOME) “joke” that Brady would retire immediately if he was brought in. And if you feel you’re getting “stalked” and “abused”, perhaps another forum where you can register 1,800+ posts in a month and a half might be better for you?

[posts insane conspiracy theories 50 times in every thread on the forum]

these posters are STALKING me

He may be better, but not by much. Beckham doesn't run many routes.

Gettleman: Odell Beckham draft's best route runner

Chad Johnson Offers His Opinion of the Top 4 Route Runners in the NFL

The Film Room: Odell Beckham, Jr.'s Impeccable Route-Running Versus The ...
Battle Red Blog › 2015/10 › the-...

Odell Beckham Jr. found a weakness in his game and it didn't sit well | Giants ...
USA Today › giantswire › 2016/08/11

Monday night matchup: Odell Beckham, Jr. will test Bengals corners

Introducing the NFL’s Always-Open Club

That took about five minutes. He's a great route runner and it's the hard slant that he's most dangerous on. His game is not like Mike Wallace, though he does have high end speed. Wallace wasn't taking five yard slants to the house.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The word is "backpedal".

The only person who is backing up, trying to peddle something to the board right now, is you.

Sick burn. Actually, it’s about holding you accountable for the mindless drivel that you post from thread to thread without even so much as a hint toward logic and critical thinking. But Personal accountability doesn’t really seem to be your thing. That’s part of the reason why I don’t think you’re going to last here much longer.

As for the spelling error? I don’t think you want to bark up that tree either. You don’t have much of a leg to stand on considering the way you routinely butcher the English langauage and ignore punctuation. Furthermore, it’s almost impossible NOT to “stalk” someone when they enter every thread and drop about 20 inane posts without much substance or general knowledge of what they’re talking about. At least I did give you SOME credit when I assumed you were trolling before. Now I’m beginning to wonder if it’s actually the alternative.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Back