PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Odell Beckham Ankle Injury

They are saying it's an ankle injury. I thought his knee bent awkwardly

Yes, I corrected this after I read the latest news. Thanks!

They are saying it's an ankle injury. I thought his knee bent awkwardly

Looks to me like his back leg saved him from something more catastrophic.

For whatever reason he looked at the eclipse today without wearing those glasses.

For whatever reason he looked at the eclipse today without wearing those glasses.

mv5a_f-maxage-0.gif

Wow! look similar to the cheap shot on Gronk. Those Manning boys I tell you loves to hang em up out there.

Technically legal but borderline cheap hit, especially in preseason. I certainly would be pissed if it were a Pats player, especially one of their stars. I thought of the Gronk hit right away as well. ODB is damn lucky that his cleat didn't stick in the turf. It just slipped out at the last minute.

Having said that...going down on all fours with his head on the cement in the runway to the locker room after jogging off the field on his own (also a "look at me" move), knowing that the camera was following him, was a bit much. Roethlisberger-esque manufactured drama.

As long as his jaw doesn't need to be wired shut, he'll get by just fine.

I'm sure the hot take morons in Bristol CT will continue to ignore his costing his team a playoff game with multiple drops.

The New Yahk hype train only has 2 heroes these days. One strikes out at least once every game. The other practices one handed catches in warmups.....oh, and plays in New Jersey.

I get so excited for training camp, but man do I hate preseason games, kind of rather have them film scrimmages

At this point I cant stand OBJ and his attention whoring anymore. Most players try to make it to the locker room but he had to make sure at least 1-2 cameras caught how hurt he was in the ****ing tunnel.

Only to reappear in street clothes on the sideline. Seriously what a little *****.

The ankle was planted. The leg moved with the hit but the foot stayed planted.

I doubt that its IR.

The ankle was planted. The leg moved with the hit but the foot stayed planted.

I doubt that its IR.
He's fine. The x-rays were negative. He stood on the sideline in street clothes without any problems. He scoffed when asked if he'd be ready in a couple of weeks for game one.

At this point I cant stand OBJ and his attention whoring anymore. Most players try to make it to the locker room but he had to make sure at least 1-2 cameras caught how hurt he was in the ****ing tunnel.

Only to reappear in street clothes on the sideline. Seriously what a little *****.
Big Ben-esque, for sure.

Big Ben-esque, for sure.
Big Ben. What an absolute warrior. He's already in midseason form...

FF0C1387-1476-4754-A81D-57B3B9A1466A-9751-0000067A3336B09B.jpeg

Paul Pierce used to pull that **** too. Guy gets wheeled off in a wheelchair in the Finals because he was just... so... hurt... only to jog out of the tunnel 10 minutes later and sprint up and down the court.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back