PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OBJ comments on Brady's outburst...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic: @Ian - is there a way to make the board actually embed nested tweets like Twitter does instead of just showing the link to the nested tweet?

Yeah, Brady's earned the right to flip out on his coach because he's the best in the business and more experienced at his job than McD is at his. if he's pissed at the coach he's probably right. OBJ is only a few years into his NFL career, he hasn't nearly earned that level of respect or benefit of the doubt.

Yeah, Brady's earned the right to flip out on his coach because he's the best in the business and more experienced at his job than McD is at his. if he's pissed at the coach he's probably right. OBJ is only a few years into his NFL career, he hasn't nearly earned that level of respect or benefit of the doubt.

Not to mention Beckham has shown in numerous instances that he may be detached from reality. Do I even need to bring the game against the Panthers in 2015 into it or has my point already been made.

That said, any lip readers in here? I'm not one, but would love to know what they were saying to each other.

We all know Tom is prone to hissy fits and his emotions get the best of him. Its sports and it happens. I'm sure he said he was sorry to McD and everything is fine. The key thing there is TOM RESPECTS JMcD and its important the other players know that.

I don't think OBJ has that level of respect for his coaches so to use Tom's behavior as justification for his own hissy fits is crap.

Not to mention Beckham has shown in numerous instances that he may be detached from reality. Do I even need to bring the game against the Panthers in 2015 into it or has my point already been made.

That said, any lip readers in here? I'm not one, but would love to know what they were saying to each other.

JMcD: "You gotta look at him he was wide open.".

Then JMcD follows/stalks him which was not wise.

GOAT: I couldn't make out everything but right when Tom takes his helmet off an F-Bomb is seen clear as day.

It looked like Tom was pissed off at himself, not his coach. He was just voicing his own frustration. Mediots just looking to make a big deal when they don't even know what he said. They speculate the worst.

JMcD: "You gotta look at him he was wide open.".

Then JMcD follows/stalks him which was not wise.

GOAT: I couldn't make out everything but right when Tom takes his helmet off an F-Bomb is seen clear as day.

In that case, McDaniels was right. Dorsett was wide open. Brady missed him. It happens. I'm sure they're cool now.

Beckham can feck off. His outbursts are because he's selfish. Brady's outburst was likely because McDaniels probably said Dorsett and Gronk were open. Which set his fuse off because he's getting **** from McDaniels and Brady's thinking going to Cooks wasn't wrong because it was there but Cooks didn't do what Brady was excepted, which is sit on the route.

But he was wide open...

Brady's earned it. He's made every OC to walk through the door a millionaire and "genius."

But he was wide open...

There was actually 3 guys wide open. Cooks, Dorsett and Gronk

DQNffq4XcAAK1on.jpg:large

Problem was Brady thought Cooks was going to sit on his route, so he threw it to a certain spot but Cooks kept running.

Which assuming McDaniels said something about Dorsett and Gronk being open is what set Brady off because it's not like Brady thew it to a triple covered Cooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back