PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OBJ comments on Brady's outburst...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Context matters. This is two men getting angry with each other. Two men with a working relationship that has defined part of the greatest dynasty of all time. Two men who clearly are very close.

Nothing at all like a star player losing his **** publicly on a coach with whom he has bad blood and is trying to undermine. And that is the source of a lot of these sideline things we see like AP in NO.

Brady was immature in the heat of the moment, it's fine he isn't perfect, but if someone called out Josh publicly Brady would be the first to defend him and it wouldn't just be for show.
Immature??? The guy who is working his ass off, with a Achilles injury??.. and God knows what else?

The guy who is working his ass off to get YOU another ring?

Eli is available. He's kind and sweet.

Who you gonna take?

Brady lives "in the heat of the moment". That's why he is the GOAT.
Save the "syrup" for the guys who need it. TB doesn't.

Come on Fnor, of all people, you know that more than anybody?

Who gives a F....?
Seriously, I don't know what is getting more PC, woosified, the league, or this site.
For Christ sakes "fellas", grow a pair.

Jeez, go watch "The house wives of ****ville", or something.
It's getting lame.

We are debating the most emotionally dedicated QB in history????

Go back to your lame ass, Insurance salesman job, or whatever. Damn.

BRADY GOT PISSED. YELLED AT HIS OC. .. THEY MOVED ON, LIKE MEN.

Can we, please??? Enuff
...That's basically what I said, but I understand reading is difficult for you. Go on beating your chest, we're all very impressed.

Go back to your lame ass, panhandling gig, or whatever. Damn.

...That's basically what I said, but I understand reading is difficult for you. Go on beating your chest, we're all very impressed.

Thank you , can you spare a dime.?
Please forward to @whogive5@5h!t. ?

BTW , panhandling been beddy, beddy good to me.

Immature??? The guy who is working his ass off, with a Achilles injury??.. and God knows what else?

The guy who is working his ass off to get YOU another ring?

Eli is available. He's kind and sweet.

Who you gonna take?

Brady lives "in the heat of the moment". That's why he is the GOAT.
Save the "syrup" for the guys who need it. TB doesn't.

Come on Fnor, of all people, you know that more than anybody?

the dude is my hero it doesn't mean he's Jesus. He missed some wide open guys and was angry with himself and lashed out at Josh. It's the definition of an immature response. I've done it. We've all done it.

Calling a spade a spade doesn't mean I don't appreciate the dude.

Next time I will try to be more PC to respect your sensitivity on this matter.

I know
I've been a bit ... a55hole...ish.. I apologize.
I'm in a crappy mood. I just lost a close friend this weekend.
A (very good) fellow musician/FRIEND, I met freshman year.... 40 yrs ago. (do the math).
And I'm looking to take it out on anyone.

So I am sorry to all , for dealing with my "more than usual" rudeness.

He was an awesome friend.

Losing friends has been getting a little more frequent and ...... 5h!tty... Sorry.

I'm sure most of you know how that feels, so I apologizing for being a ****.

Damn.

I don't think OBJ has that level of respect for his coaches so to use Tom's behavior as justification for his own hissy fits is crap.

There it is.

Beckham's just trying to leverage Brady's reputation to repair his own. #Fail :eek:

Controlled, Channeled Passion Psychotic, Narcissistic Lunacy.

There was actually 3 guys wide open. Cooks, Dorsett and Gronk

DQNffq4XcAAK1on.jpg:large

Problem was Brady thought Cooks was going to sit on his route, so he threw it to a certain spot but Cooks kept running.

Which assuming McDaniels said something about Dorsett and Gronk being open is what set Brady off because it's not like Brady thew it to a triple covered Cooks.

Beautifully done. Thank you, Sir. A few thoughts:

01 ~ Coach McDaniels is a tremendous part of what we're accomplishing.

02 ~ And there is a Chain of Command. Had McDaniels broached the subject by asking Brady to discuss what happened and why it'd happened ~ to compare notes, as they should be constantly doing ~ then Brady would have no business whatsoever in going off on'm and should be fined accordingly.

03 ~ If, on the other hand, he initiated the conversation by chirping that Brady should've gone to this guy or that guy ~ without showing the fundamental courtesy of asking first why Brady went to Cooks ~ then Brady was 1000% correct in tearning'm a new one. Only an ***Hole takes that approach.

04 ~ Anyone who believes that Tom Phucking Brady is some adolescent who needs his buttons pushed ~ in other words: anyone who believes that Brady ever needs anyone to motivate him ~ has either been asleep for 18 Years or knows nothing about Tom Phucking Brady. :rolleyes:

1. OBJ says something respectful about Brady
2. No one here bothers reading it
3. haha he is dum go 12!

Read it again, bud. :rolleyes:

He threw in the GOAT bit only on the 3rd tweet. And he did that, I'd bet cold hard cash, only because he realized that the first 2 tweets exposed him as a whining, sniffling bleater. That 3rd tweet was just PR Damage Control.

I mean, you’d have to be completely biased not to agree with OBJ

Brady gets a pass on this where 95% of the league wouldn’t...

You'd have to be completely brain damaged to agree with Beckham. o_O

Brady got railroaded on a demonstrably false charge ~ one proven to be false ~ because Goodel and the league are infants jealous of our success and beholden to their New York friend$ and because they lack the moral courage to admit when they've been proven blatantly wrong and unjust...But go ahead and tell us all, AvocadoIceCream, how Brady's getting a free pass on this. :rolleyes:

3. Brady yelling at McD is not equivalent to OBJ's myriad antics over the years, if only because no one would question Brady's commitment to the team. Can you really say the same about OBJ? Isn't there a difference between over-the-top competitive behavior--even when it's arguably not right--and just being a douche bag?

Perfect.
jester.gif

Well to be fair, OBJ, Tom isn't throwing parties a week before his first playoff game. He didn't show up for said game and fail to do just about everything his position on the team requires. Just sayin . . .:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back