PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OBJ comments on Brady's outburst...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get the issue anyone has with player showing actual sincere emotions during games. The thing between Josh and Brady is a big pile of nothing that happens most probably more than a few times throughout practice sessions in a month.

There are no reasons to apologize or say anything about it.

As others have said the difference between OBJ and Brady is just the entire context around all of that.

i must be getting old....can someone translate what OBJ even said?
I'll Try.
c59433ec6c451eea9f42b63a5d55049f.jpg

Not to mention Beckham has shown in numerous instances that he may be detached from reality. Do I even need to bring the game against the Panthers in 2015 into it or has my point already been made.

That said, any lip readers in here? I'm not one, but would love to know what they were saying to each other.

Josh McDaniels - "He was wide open.....how did you miss that?"

Brady - " I know."

Josh - "God damn it Tom that was as easy as it gets"

Brady - "I know"

Josh - " Johnny Football from Foxboro HS could have hit that blind folded"

Brady - "I f'ing know Josh....I f'ing know...... STFU before I Gronk spike your little ass"

That's what I saw.

Please someone remind Beckham that Brady is not out there partying in South Beach before a playoff game.

Please someone remind him that he lowers his own standards so much he does this:

odell-beckham-fake-pees.gif

As if they are the same as being pissed at yourself (and coach) that you missed a wide open receiver. Some guys just don't get it. OBJ is one of those.

hahaha

the standard between QB's and OC/QB coaches is way different than most other player/coach relationships......factor in that TB12 is a 17 year vet and the GOAT, and that he and McD essentially grew up in the league together.....well, they exist on a different plane......guarantee they were both joking about it later, and will bust each others balls in film

I mean, you’d have to be completely biased not to agree with OBJ

Brady gets a pass on this where 95% of the league wouldn’t...

really?

i've seen manning lose it on coaches before.....i've seen countless other vet QB's have similar, visceral reactions on teammates and coaches, and none of them get the scrutiny this nonsense is getting

What TB did really does not bother me at all is because it seems we all saw what the conversation was about Brady making a bad throw. His completion percentage is so high, I think the coach really does need to let that one go without comment. He saw the open guy but badly missed him.

If the argument was about play calling or something else that falls into the realm of coaching it would bother me even though he is the GOAT.

If OBJ dropped an easy pass and got hassled from his coaches I would feel he also has the right to get upset about it. If he is upset about play calls it is a different thing totally

I hope that made sense

Why do we care what a WR on the Giants thinks?

Who the hell is Odell Beckham?

Or CBS decided to show the replay of Brady losing his cool momentarily because it plays into the outside New England narrative that Brady is an entitled jerk when other players probably yell at their coaches too.

Or CBS decided to show the replay of Brady losing his cool momentarily because it plays into the outside New England narrative that Brady is an entitled jerk when other players probably yell at their coaches too.

I can’t imagine CBS not wanting to show that no matter who was involved.

Point is, we know Brady and we know Josh. We know their relationship. We know it’s not a problem.

We don’t know the relationship between OBJ and his coach.. maybe he can scream and yell and apologize after the game and they move on...? We don’t know.

1. OBJ says something respectful about Brady
2. No one here bothers reading it
3. haha he is dum go 12!

i honestly have no clue what OBJ was saying.....i was serious when i asked for a translation

i'm just responding to what i've read here

What a putz

Off topic: @Ian - is there a way to make the board actually embed nested tweets like Twitter does instead of just showing the link to the nested tweet?

Disable tracking protection in your browser.

There was actually 3 guys wide open. Cooks, Dorsett and Gronk

DQNffq4XcAAK1on.jpg:large

Problem was Brady thought Cooks was going to sit on his route, so he threw it to a certain spot but Cooks kept running.

Which assuming McDaniels said something about Dorsett and Gronk being open is what set Brady off because it's not like Brady thew it to a triple covered Cooks.

Hmmmm Brady holding Phillip Dorsett back???:D

I can’t imagine CBS not wanting to show that no matter who was involved.

Point is, we know Brady and we know Josh. We know their relationship. We know it’s not a problem.

We don’t know the relationship between OBJ and his coach.. maybe he can scream and yell and apologize after the game and they move on...? We don’t know.
He doesn't have a coach now......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST