PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O/T: Bob Kraft buys Palm Beach penthouse

Hopefully this makes it easier the next time he is craving Chinese, he can order in.

OIP.jX6ohkETYzs9AYmvd0whKwHaFL

There's a lot of money being wasted.

There's a lot of money being wasted.
Yea, prices were starting to stabilize in this area and now he goes off and pays a ridiculous $5.2k per square foot. Damn you Early Bird.

Its a condominium too.

I'd rather be in North Palm Beach County, like Tiger Woods's place on Jupiter Island. Same price, more land, modern, more secluded, less traffic, better beaches...

Palm Beach riff raff. The real cultured live in Mansions in Naples where we play golf all day long.

I'd rather be in North Palm Beach County, like Tiger Woods's place on Jupiter Island. Same price, more land, modern, more secluded, less traffic, better beaches...
Dude… you ARE there.

Dude… you ARE there.
Lol... I love my place, but it ain't Jupiter Island. Lots of land though. 150 Palm trees, dirt road, neighbors have chickens, horses, and goats. Country Estates, off Donald Ross, near Jupiter.

Lol... I love my place, but it ain't Jupiter Island. Lots of land though. 150 Palm trees, dirt road, neighbors have chickens, horses, and goats. Country Estates, off Donald Ross, near Jupiter.
Haaaaa. I know exactly where you live. My buddy’s mom used to date a guy named Kevin over there. Wish I could remember his last name, but it’s been a long time. The only thing I can remember was the dirt road and that he was Jewish. Very nice area, though. Probably the most secluded area off Donald Ross but with a lot of restaurants and amenities nearby.

The jokes write themselves and were fun to read but does this have any meaning for the team?

Perhaps getting close to Brady to tamper lol?

The jokes write themselves and were fun to read but does this have any meaning for the team?

Perhaps getting close to Brady to tamper lol?

At more than 5k square feet, half the team could hang out there. They should figure out a way it can help them start beating the Dolphins in Miami more often.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back