PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O/T: Bob Kraft buys Palm Beach penthouse

Put me in the category of who gives an f.. what Mr. Kraft does with his money, it's his business, his choice and his legacy.
What is interesting is that I have never seen his new wife with him at a Pat's game.. my guess is he has a pretty solid pre-nup.

Put me in the category of who gives an f.. what Mr. Kraft does with his money, it's his business, his choice and his legacy.
What is interesting is that I have never seen his new wife with him at a Pat's game.. my guess is he has a pretty solid pre-nup.
The only way I'd care what Kraft does with his money is if it made a difference to the team on the field.

BTW, I'm still recovering from my laughing fit over @PATSYLICIOUS palm joke. It's great to start off the day with a good laugh.

There's a lot of money being wasted.
He bought it for Matt Patricia and Joe Judge as a retirement present with a note that read, "Enjoy the ocean view and don't miss the underwater Pilates classes, men. Love Bob, Jonathan, Bill and Mac"

Florida in 2050
Florida_with_20_meter_sea_level_rise.png

He bought it for Matt Patricia and Joe Judge as a retirement present with a note that read, "Enjoy the ocean view and don't miss the underwater Pilates classes, men. Love Bob, Jonathan, Bill and Mac"

Florida in 2050
View attachment 48626
Florida has supposed to have been underwater for about 50 years now.

23M for Bob is like a general Patriots fan spending 23K on a double wide. Hopefully he's smart enough to use this as his flop house for future tug jobs.

26 million dollars and no acreage. Not my idea of living.

Here's a spot for 19m. leaving 7m in his pocket.
Burnt Hollow Ranch

26 million dollars and no acreage. Not my idea of living.

Here's a spot for 19m. leaving 7m in his pocket.
Burnt Hollow Ranch

52a2a99b-ad7f-4c43-90a2-627654dfb0ae_text.gif

I thought he already had a palm beach mansion. Does he really need this also?

Florida has supposed to have been underwater for about 50 years now.
In the past 600 million years, S. Florida has been 120 ft under water 5 times and 120 ft above sea level 5 times.
If only the cavemen cared about climate change more and taxed the brontosaurus for their excessive flatulence.

Note: Current elevation 15 ft- 20 ft

Last edited:
Will he invite the thousands & thousands of fans per week that get heckled at opposing stadiums? Or only token ones to push a narrative?

It's.... underwhelming..

but at least its within driving distance to the Orchid Spa.

So true, "Hey Dana! I'm going for a walk on the beach. It shouldn't take long." "Fire up the Bentley boys!"

There's a lot of money being wasted.
Man those condo fees. So close to being done with condos but it can become the difference between walking and having to drive to work.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back