PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now we know why Cam was released

He needs to get back on the field. I have a feeling we won’t see him for 8 weeks as he’ll milk his injury as long as he can.

He needs to get back on the field. I have a feeling we won’t see him for 8 weeks as he’ll milk his injury as long as he can.
He needs to read the story of Wally Pipp to kick off his time in the tub. If he’s out for two months the other receivers will all carve out roles for themselves and he’ll be left with scraps.

Not sure where and how Harry will fit, but for any WR corps in the NFL there is a high attrition rate for receivers....

Why are u being suggested a small japonese girl for your stream man?

In a serious note, Dough Boy couldn't wait to feast on the carcass huh

Lmfao it was some video game review I have no idea.

Harry did not like Cam as his QB. Probably part of why he demanded a trade if BB was going to start someone who could not throw. I think he is happy now.

Harry did not like Cam as his QB. Probably part of why he demanded a trade if BB was going to start someone who could not throw. I think he is happy now.

I can buy that. In the preseason seems like Mac liked Harry - try to place the ball to spots where Harry could get it - rather then wait till he gets wide open. Harry never gets that kind of separation.

He needs to read the story of Wally Pipp to kick off his time in the tub. If he’s out for two months the other receivers will all carve out roles for themselves and he’ll be left with scraps.

Wally Pip actually produced. Harry is a fringe player who has trouble beating out undrafted rookies, calling him wally pip is an insult to wally pip.

Wally Pip actually produced. Harry is a fringe player who has trouble beating out undrafted rookies, calling him wally pip is an insult to wally pip.
Yep. At least Wally Pipp had a 15 year career and led the league in homers one year and finished with almost 2000 hits and 1000 RBIs.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back