PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Now Hunter Henry signs with New England:

Gronk would still be the best TE on the team by a not insignificant amount if he was here.

Not sold yet that we are a playoff team. Thankfully there is more to come including the draft and showing us the plan at QB.
Hard to say. I feel good about the majority of the roster (I presume w/some more moves coming). We went 7-9 with awful play by Cam. Can he get much worse?

I like to believe 10-6 is a realistic expectation as constituted or better with a legitimate QB.

Agholor isn't old - he's 27.
Wasn't he always banged up with the Eagles? Avg NFL career is a few short years. He's on yr 6 or 7, correct?

Tampering?
Ewm0_nPXMAAlFrh

In a couple years these contracts may be bargains due to the tv deal and the fact that it will at least be $20million higher due to no covid bringing down the cap this year
Isn't Kraft the guy that negotiates the TV deals. Maybe he has inside information on what can be expected.

I mentioned it in another post, but 31 other teams sent scouts to Lance's pro day, so we really don't know NE's actual level of interest in him...you would think if they were super interested then BB would have been there himself...
Makes sense, but maybe BB didn’t want to tip his hand showing significant interest in Lance..who knows? Beauty of it all is that we’ll find out soon enough.

I mentioned it in another post, but 31 other teams sent scouts to Lance's pro day, so we really don't know NE's actual level of interest in him...you would think if they were super interested then BB would have been there himself...
He was too busy having lunch at the Ground Round with Drew Rozenhaus.

Because you overpay..........
Overpay is relative. If the cap jumps 10-15M$ a year due to increased revenue, is it still an overpay ? What IS the fair amount for the new FAs if you believe they were overpaid ?

So what happens to our two third round rookie TEs?

It's pretty clear Cam was the key to all these FA signings.

uhh what?

OMG the Patriots just SIGNED Everybody in Free Agency!!

Henry and Jonnu Smith were best of the TE crop available.

Count me as seriously IMPRESSED. BB Just made a Complete Overhaul of the offense using the almighty Benjamin!!

So what happens to our two third round rookie TEs?

They learn from the bench and special teams where they belong until they get proper seasoing.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back