PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Notice to Steelers fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opposing fans are 100% fair game for harrassment, taunting, poking fun at, etc. But the second you make any contact including throwing food at them you've crossed the line. I had to deal with it in Indy. Had a lot of popcorn in my hoodie by the end of the night and traded punches with a drunk guy who thought it'd be cute to shove me as I walked down the steps. Don't be a ****, hands and food to yourself. Everything else is fair game.

There was only 3 photos so I am confused. Unless they count twice because of their scale, then it makes sense.

You'll have to forgive me. I was too disoriented to count it was like shock and awe in there...and I was wearing mittens.

I doubt any of those women own a scale.

They do but they can't see the numbers.

If you've never seen Brian Regan he explains the scale dilemma perfectly.

so..what's the name of the Steelers favorite stripper?

Tunsa Funn...:eek:

Fond memories of the only time I paid for scalper tickets. WAY back when we had Drew & C Mart I bought 4 $$$ tickets for the playoff game vs the Squealers. Took my brother, brother in law and daughter. Loud obnoxious towel wavers in our midfield 200s section. They sure got quiet after the opening drive Pats TD, and forever vanished in the mist with C Mart's closing TD run. Great game. Pats were on To Jacksonville!
They were quiet in the parking lot afterwards so we simply let them stew in misery,

I was at that game too. The Pats kicked their ass....but tons of Squeeler scum in old Foxboro stadium. One redneck from west virginia or someplace like that couldn't watch any longer. He was down near one of the concession stands leaning up against the concrete wall with a soggy bear in one hand and yellow snot rag in the other. Drunk out of his mind he continued to aggressively mumble Blitzburgh! at anyone who would listen. Just as I wondered how this big drunken hill boy would make his way back to his trailer park.... a chant about Kordel Stewart being a cross dresser broke out.

****zburgh - ahhh the memories.

Freakin' H-O-T, hot! If Tune is turnt, he'll slide with anything. Damn.

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

Some quality two-gap nose tackles right there.
Get TF off my lawn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft