PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Notice to Steelers fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny stuff, since the morbidly obese woman who allowed herself to be exploited for those photos posted them of her own free will.

That said, if a Pittsburgh Fan has the guts to come to Gillette and wave his/her "Terrible Towel," I think the right response is to buy him a beer, while booing his team as loudly as you can. Let's not stoop to the level of Jests or Broncos fans.
I don't even buy myself beers at games let alone for Steelers fans and I don't boo anyone except referees. I expect rival fans to behave as I do when visiting another team's stadium: respectfully. That means reining it in a bit and not going overboard with obtrusive display behaviors.

Last edited:
I don't even buy myself beers at games let alone for Steelers fans and I don't boo anyone except referees. I expect rival fans to behave as I do when visiting another tram's stadium: respectfully. That means reining it in a bit and not going overboard with obtrusive display behaviors.
If you'd said that at the beginning, I'd have agreed.

If you'd said that at the beginning, I'd have agreed.
You can agree now just as well.

If you've been to any prior Pats-Steelers games at Gillette you understand having to endure the sheer rudeness of P'burgh fans. Waving the towel in their home stadium is perfectly fine; raising their arm to do it continually in close confines elsewhere when others behind them just want to see the damn field is a pain in the arse.

No fat chicks.

Just kidding. Yes to fat chicks, just don't tell your friends about it.

If you've been to any prior Pats-Steelers games at Gillette you understand having to endure the sheer rudeness of P'burgh fans. Waving the towel in their home stadium is perfectly fine; raising their arm to do it continually in close confines elsewhere when others behind them just want to see the damn field is a pain in the arse.
OK

Fond memories of the only time I paid for scalper tickets. WAY back when we had Drew & C Mart I bought 4 $$$ tickets for the playoff game vs the Squealers. Took my brother, brother in law and daughter. Loud obnoxious towel wavers in our midfield 200s section. They sure got quiet after the opening drive Pats TD, and forever vanished in the mist with C Mart's closing TD run. Great game. Pats were on To Jacksonville!
They were quiet in the parking lot afterwards so we simply let them stew in misery,

9b4.gif

I hate Steelers fans. All they can say is RARWWWW CHEATERZZZ!!!!!!111 and How they have more championships and how Brady is a little girl. I don't think I have ever had an intelligent football conversation with any of them because they just regurgitate the same rhetoric over and over and over again.

I'd like to shove one the of their little yellow flags right up their ass. But that's just me :D

"They" have more championships? Not their local NFL franchise? Neat trick, that.

Now if specific individuals in a certain team's employ were to nab 5 rings with that team, that'd be something worth admiring...

Oh, and I like your thinking on what I call the Perilous Pissrags.

Funny stuff, since the morbidly obese woman who allowed herself to be exploited for those photos posted them of her own free will.

That said, if a Pittsburgh Fan has the guts to come to Gillette and wave his/her "Terrible Towel," I think the right response is to buy him a beer, while booing his team as loudly as you can. Let's not stoop to the level of Jests or Broncos fans.
Buy him a beer? GTFO

FU Tune that last photo was completely unnecessary an inconsiderate of my eyes. You made your point with the first 3. Sometimes less is more.
There was only 3 photos so I am confused. Unless they count twice because of their scale, then it makes sense.

There was only 3 photos so I am confused. Unless they count twice because of their scale, then it makes sense.
I doubt any of those women own a scale.

I don't even buy myself beers at games let alone for Steelers fans and I don't boo anyone except referees. I expect rival fans to behave as I do when visiting another team's stadium: respectfully. That means reining it in a bit and not going overboard with obtrusive display behaviors.

Besides...that's what I'M there for....and I intend to bellow belligerently with downward force at the two seats just below mine that are usually sold to opponents' fans.They wave their stupid towels in MY face I'll break their goddamned ear drums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back