Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
If you feel you must empty your wallet paying a scalper's ransom to attend Sunday's game in Foxboro, consider leaving your yellow towel at home or risk having it forcibly confiscated.

Also, please note that Gillette Stadium seating and concessions inventories will not accommodate your girlfriend/wife:

Steelers fatty.jpg
BvqFr3aCUAAjDgR.jpg

steelerfan.jpg

lol...this is pretty funny, but let's not stoop to the Broncos level last year. Those fans were total @ssholes and an entire message board was celebrating tipping over an outhouse with a Patriots fan in it. Honestly, the one thing that bothers me is when fans truly don't feel comfortable in another team's stadium. Take out your wrath on the players, but let the fans enjoy the game. If they want to wave their towels and they arent' obstructing views, then so be it.

A way to prevent this would be to keep steelers fans from even being there. Yet something tells me there is going to be a sea of Yellow out there.

lol...this is pretty funny, but let's not stoop to the Broncos level last year. Those fans were total @ssholes and an entire message board was celebrating tipping over an outhouse with a Patriots fan in it. Honestly, the one thing that bothers me is when fans truly don't feel comfortable in another team's stadium. Take out your wrath on the players, but let the fans enjoy the game. If they want to wave their towels and they arent' obstructing views, then so be it.

This. I posted in the Steelers forum this morning and here's what happened:
  • Between 3 and 5 yinzers posted various iterations of "**** off fairy"
  • I was banned not because of anything I said but simply because they don't even let other fans post by forum rules
I greatly appreciate Patsfans not forbidding "the enemy" from posting, even if they can be assholes. Those opposing fans who show up with measured discussion make it worthwhile. This philosophy should be applied to Gillette as well.

Your concern is misplaced, this is a simple public service message. As always, respectful sportsmanship is appreciated and will be reciprocated. No way in hell will I stand to watch a game for three hours with some jagoff in front of me whipping a freaking towel in my face all night.

Last edited:
FU Tune that last photo was completely unnecessary an inconsiderate of my eyes. You made your point with the first 3. Sometimes less is more.

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

Some quality two-gap nose tackles right there.

This. I posted in the Steelers forum this morning and here's what happened:
  • Between 3 and 5 yinzers posted various iterations of "**** off fairy"
  • I was banned not because of anything I said but simply because they don't even let other fans post by forum rules
I greatly appreciate Patsfans not forbidding "the enemy" from posting, even if they can be assholes. Those opposing fans who show up with measured discussion make it worthwhile. This philosophy should be applied to Gillette as well.

Name the squealers forum that did this please. There's like 4 or 5 of them.

This is having the same effect for me on women as those PETA videos on animals.

Name the squealers forum that did this please. There's like 4 or 5 of them.

"The Steelers Fans", was the first I found on Google.

A way to prevent this would be to keep steelers fans from even being there. Yet something tells me there is going to be a sea of Yellow out there.

No, the best way to prevent these douchebags from waving their yellow toilet papers, is preventing the Steelers from scoring.

I hate Steelers fans. All they can say is RARWWWW CHEATERZZZ!!!!!!111 and How they have more championships and how Brady is a little girl. I don't think I have ever had an intelligent football conversation with any of them because they just regurgitate the same rhetoric over and over and over again.

I'd like to shove one the of their little yellow flags right up their ass. But that's just me :D

I don't think even the deviant and sexual predator Big Ben would force himself on those chicks...

If you feel you must empty your wallet paying a scalper's ransom to attend Sunday's game in Foxboro, consider leaving your yellow towel at home or risk having it forcibly confiscated.

Also, please note that Gillette Stadium seating and concessions inventories will not accommodate your girlfriend/wife:

View attachment 15721
View attachment 15723

View attachment 15724
Funny stuff, since the morbidly obese woman who allowed herself to be exploited for those photos posted them of her own free will.

That said, if a Pittsburgh Fan has the guts to come to Gillette and wave his/her "Terrible Towel," I think the right response is to buy him a beer, while booing his team as loudly as you can. Let's not stoop to the level of Jests or Broncos fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back