PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Notable NFL Roster Cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex Patriot Sergio Brown cut from Falcons........seems like ages since he was a

patriot.....

First preseason in ages I'm not interested in WRs or TEs getting cut from other teams.

First preseason in ages I'm not interested in WRs or TEs getting cut from other teams.

Or CBs. Whatever two they keep after Ryan, Malcolm and Cyrus I think will do the job in the dime or in the 3-1-7

I'm focused on OL, RB and maybe a rangy, cover-type ILB.

Stevan Ridley signed by the Indianapolis Colts.

Once the highest paid P in the league.

Apparently it's expected that Matt Elam will be waived.

Bill was bang on about that draft regarding Safeties, Duron Harmon is probably the best Safety that has come out of that draft Will never forget about Bill be accused of taking drugs when he decided to select Collins instead of DJ Swearinger.

Last edited:
Apparently it's expect that Matt Elam will be waived.

Bill was bang on about that draft regarding Safeties, Duron Harmon is probably the best Safety that has come out of that draft Will never forget about Bill be accused of taking drugs when he decided to select Collins instead of DJ Swearinger.

Bill was proven right on Harmon and while we can talk value it is hard to be too made about it. Collins though i was not mad about at all cause i knew what an athletic freak he was as did most of us but we were unsure of the upside and if he could translate. Overall i thought 51 was a fair spot to take the risk.

Apparently it's expect that Matt Elam will be waived.

Ehhh.

Eric Reid is pretty damn good. T.J. McDonald, too. Still valid point, though.

Ehhh.

Eric Reid is pretty damn good. T.J. McDonald, too. Still valid point, though.

Well I meant Safeties that were in the Pats range to draft. Vacarro and Reid went what? top 15? Never had a shot to draft either. Although if we are going by useless PFF (ya i know I shouldn't) they had Vacarro and Harmon ranked above the other Safeties from '13 last year.

Well I meant Safeties that were in the Pats range to draft. Vacarro and Reid went what? top 15? Never had a shot to draft either. Although if we are going by useless PFF (ya i know I shouldn't) they had Vacarro and Harmon ranked above the other Safeties from '13 last year.
Regardless, I just meant to point out that not all of the safeties in that class were bad. Harmon was still definitely the right pick, that's not what I was questioning.

d%#*!@t. Off to Dallas he goes.

Not sure if Dallas wants to take on his cap hit. And with $1,000,000 guaranteed base, if someone picks him up to their 53 the Broncos can save more cap money heading into the season. Who would be dumb enough to trade for Sanchez? Wait, don't answer that.

Not sure if Dallas wants to take on his cap hit. And with $1,000,000 guaranteed base, if someone picks him up to their 53 the Broncos can save more cap money heading into the season. Who would be dumb enough to trade for Sanchez? Wait, don't answer that.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back