PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Non Patriots playoffs thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
9-7 Eagles get to host the 13-3 Seahawks in a playoff game o_O

I believe the Pats benefited from this recently but still.
Win your division. Don’t get delay of games on the 1 yard line after a spike

and the Seahawks are 11-5. Not 13-3

That's a pick em game - Texans rested DeShaun Watson and Hopkins and they may be rusty, but then again, they are playing at home. I just went with the home team.
Some of the Ravens starters will not have played in THREE weeks after resting them Week 17. I can see them coming out flat against whichever team they face.

Some of the Ravens starters will not have played in THREE weeks after resting them Week 17. I can see them coming out flat against whichever team they face.

Yes, but it is unlikely they would lose to Houston or Baltimore...if Tennessee advances I can see them lose to the Titans but not the other two teams

Verizon FiOS customers in Boston WILL NOT be able to watch Sunday's games unless they watch on rabbit ears or stream. Verizon in pissing match w several Fox affiliates and have dumped them...

"Four Cox Media Group Television stations have been removed from distributor Verizon Fios after the two companies were unable to come to terms on a new retransmission consent agreement."

Yes, but it is unlikely they would lose to Houston or Buffalo...if Tennessee advances I can see them lose to the Titans but not the other two teams
FIFY

Could be wishful thinking but I think the Ravens won’t want to see Buffalo in the divisional round.
The way the Ravens handled the Bills in the regular season matchup gives me no basis to expect anything different. I think Houston handles the Bills and thenhas a chance of upsetting Baltimore. I don’t think Buffalo can pull off the upset.

The way the Ravens handled the Bills in the regular season matchup gives me no basis to expect anything different. I think Houston handles the Bills and thenhas a chance of upsetting Baltimore. I don’t think Buffalo can pull off the upset.
The Bills held them to 257 yards. o_O

Verizon FiOS customers in Boston WILL NOT be able to watch Sunday's games unless they watch on rabbit ears or stream. Verizon in pissing match w several Fox affiliates and have dumped them...

"Four Cox Media Group Television stations have been removed from distributor Verizon Fios after the two companies were unable to come to terms on a new retransmission consent agreement."
That’s weird. Verizon customers here in W.Pennsylvania have lost NBC as of the first of the year.

I dont see how Philly wins. All their skill players died. 90% of their offense are basically practice squad players. Ertz probably wont even be able to play
Do not forget Miles Sanders. Every game he is getting better and more consistent. IMO he is now the heart of Eagles offense.

Do not forget Miles Sanders. Every game he is getting better and more consistent. IMO he is now the heart of Eagles offense.
I don’t know if Miles Sanders can help Philly pull off the upset, but you’re right that he’s most definitely an up and coming young RB, and will likely take a year two leap in 2020.

If the Patriots do not get to the AFC Championship game, my 2nd fiddle would be,

Chiefs vs. Ravens, and Chiefs heading to SB.

:oops:

I hope the Bills win today ...
Only this 1 more game ..........

I think Bills have the best chance to beat the Ravens.

A lot of Buffalo fans in Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft