PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Non Patriots playoffs thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
9-7 Eagles get to host the 13-3 Seahawks in a playoff game o_O

I believe the Pats benefited from this recently but still.

Eagles will win

Could be wishful thinking but I think the Ravens won’t want to see Buffalo in the divisional round.

Could be wishful thinking but I think the Ravens won’t want to see Buffalo in the divisional round.

Oddly enough, every team In the AFC except KC and the Pats are a tough matchup for Baltimore. Even with the Pats, there’s always the off chance we wake up the bear and beat them. Baltimore should be confident but not comfortable.

BUF-HOU is interesting. The teams are quite similar. I think Buffalo is better though. It’ll be low scoring and close.

SEA-PHI. Seattle already beat them at home but they are such a Jekyll and Hyde team. I don’t think Philly is any good though.

Queefs took a big hit to their defense w/ Juan Thornhill going to IR w an ACL tear. Chiefs Planet loved this kid.

This weekends games - Seahawks, Texans, Saints, and Pat's

Got Bills and Eagles winning SU, and Saints to cover as well.

Eagles hosting a playoff game for winning that trash division is a joke.

when are they gonna fix that nonsense?

I like all of those except the Texans.

That's a pick em game - Texans rested DeShaun Watson and Hopkins and they may be rusty, but then again, they are playing at home. I just went with the home team.

Seahawks LT Duane Brown (meniscus) is expected to miss Sunday's Wild Card game against the Eagles.
Normally optimistic coach Pete Carroll said it would take a "miraculous recovery." Backup George Fant did a passable job in Brown's Week 17 absence. Brown will be genuinely questionable for the Divisional Round should Seattle advance.

NFL: 'Hawks LT Brown unlikely for Wild Card Round

I think Philly beats Seattle. I think their coach is better than Pete. They never seem to take plays off. Seattle is too inconsistent for my liking. I don't think Philly has any shot of beating San Francisco though. They are just too banged up.

I think NO beats Minnesota and then pounds GB. I know it'll be in Lambeau. But the Packers are not what their record says they are. They've been barely beating bad teams for awhile.

SF beats NO. Then SF loses to KC in SB 54.

I dont see how Philly wins. All their skill players died. 90% of their offense are basically practice squad players. Ertz probably wont even be able to play

Buffalo also rested most of the team against the Jets, somehow the Jets beat the second stringers for those mentioning the rest houston took.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back