Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Per Lazar:

Not surprised, had a feeling he’d miss at least a week with his concussion.

The dude was so wobbly after that hit that he couldn't make back to the sideline without help.
IR would not surprise me.

It was a dirty hit, by the way. There were several of them on Sunday from the Niners.

San Fran subtly dropped a lot of helmets on impact and clipped the chin/jaw. Definitely got the vibe it's intentionally coached and not a fluke.

Ferentz is out there:

Glad to see Cody Davis returning to the practice field, no thanks to Dam Byrd...As soon as he's activated, he'll take all of Chete Copeland's snaps on STs, and I would love to see him take all of Terry Brooks' snaps on defense too...

Glad to see Cody Davis returning to the practice field, no thanks to Dam Byrd...As soon as he's activated, he'll take all of Chete Copeland's snaps on STs, and I would love to see him take all of Terry Brooks' snaps on defense too...

Copeland went to the IR with a Torn Pectoral Muscle. Claiming he's a cheat is asinine. Especially since I don't remember you smearing the liked of Edelman, Harrison and Ninkovich who all had PED suspensions.

Copeland and Davis BOTH saw snaps on special teams. They don't play the same position there.

Not sure why the Patriots didn't use Williams in the game. He would have been better than Brooks.

F**K.. The world is ending. Stone and I agree on something.

Brooks is the new Jordan Richard. Totally terrible. Cut immediately

I'm sure whoever replaces Harry can mirror his "production."

myers looked so bad in the two days of camp I got to see, yet he looked like a different guy last Sunday.

maybe he one of those guys that only shines on game day!
Meyers was injured in training camp and is healthy now. He was a beast last year in camp. The kid can play. I don’t care about the Combine numbers, the eye test makes it obvious how much quicker and more aware he is than Harry.

Meyers was injured in training camp and is healthy now. He was a beast last year in camp. The kid can play. I don’t care about the Combine numbers, the eye test makes it obvious how much quicker and more aware he is than Harry.
Yes, Meyers has shown that he can play in camp. Perhaps, he is also a fine pre-season player. Sometimes, such talent translates to being a backup WR, often not.

Harry has set the bar pretty low. I’m pretty sure my 11 year old son is quicker , faster and more aware than Harry. Just not sure my 11 year old son is ready to play receiver in the nfl right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back