PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Steelers at Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway the Broncos' offense could be worse with Brady Quinn? Seriously. I just can't see Denver scoring more than 3 points on offense in this game.

But...But... He won 7 games, He's a winner! Fox isn't unleashing him bro, haven't you heard?!

Calling tebow a "winner" and using it as an excuse for his poor play is the same as noting how Brett Fav're was having so much fun out there.

I wonder what the over under was on the "number of Denver first downs" prop bet

Why are Patriots fans here so quick to disparage other teams' QBs? Is it just because Brady's so good that they've lost all perspective? Tebow did nothing wrong on that series, and the comments about Ryan in the other thread were ridiculous.

John Fox - You cannot run on the steelers you bleeping idiot. Throw on first down...

Now blame the receiver for that throw...

Make that catch and it's potentially 7-3 :bricks:

Last edited:
So I guess we'll be playing the Steelers next week.

Why are Patriots fans here so quick to disparage other teams' QBs? Is it just because Brady's so good that they've lost all perspective? Tebow did nothing wrong on that series, and the comments about Ryan in the other thread were ridiculous.

Because Tim Tebow is absolute garbage as an NFL quarterback.

just imagine the steelers forum gameday thread

If Denver wins, I'm gonna stop whatever plans I have and read the steelers forum for the rest of the night.

Last edited:

Because we know it irritates you .. Now scram Mr. Know it all

Anyone else hate the couple in the white Volkswagon signing Rocketman?

wont be a stretch to say denver's offense wont get a first down this half

as inaccurate as tebow passing can be, his receivers have dropped a ton of balls this year.

Polamalu guesses incorrectly a lot more often than people think, and being bailed out by a drop like that is one reason why...

Well, for me, personally, it's my religious bigotry. :biggrin2:

If Denver wins, I'm gonna stop whatever plans I have and read the steelers forum for the rest of the night.

Forget reading. I'm going to completely freaking troll. You should read the crap they're saying about the Pats.

Receivers were covered and the Denver philosophy is "no mistakes". I don't see the problem with that throw.

Now, the second down play call, on the other hand....

Well..they are not winning this game without taking chances.. They cant run on the steelers and they will realize this once they get down by 10-14 points. I blame john fox more than tebow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back