PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 9 other games

How Hoyer has lasted this long in the NFL is amazing to me.
If a team really wants to tank, just use Brian Hoyer. The guy literally is a point-shavers dream come true.

It’s just 1 game and very early... but it’s hard seeing the Vikings as a contender if they give this one away. Saw them in the top 5 of many NFL power rankings heading into this week, but it just doesn’t seem like they have that next gear in them to string together 2-3 big wins against top teams come playoff time. We’ll see though.

Cousins on the road he’s crapping on himself and this Vikings defense is overrated.

A lot of you said I was crazy for wanting Stidham over hoyer. That’s why, Hoyer just isn’t that good. Is not meant to be a starting QB

Hoyer is picking apart that STeelers D now lol 16-10 colts EDIT missed xp

Fitz is an outstanding defensive player Hate that Squealers got him

Phins up 14-7! Darnold seeing aqua ghosts. And Hoyer again with the TD. Nice response.

Adam V gets PAT blocked

1+resized.jpg

Jetes*are tankin without even knowing.

Is it just me or does the Chiefs D look improved the last 3 weeks !

LOL COUSINS. He sacked himself

If a team really wants to tank, just use Brian Hoyer. The guy literally is a point-shavers dream come true.

Just goes to show the disconnect between what people think is bad and what is truly bad. He'd easily be somewhere in the 18-24 range for QBs right now.

Which is why he lasted that long.

If he was actually consistent he'd be a good starter somewhere. Of course thats a huge if.

Geez, never thought I'd be hoping Minnesota can make it to halftime down just 3 to KC

Matt Moore lead Chiefs up against a supposed NFC contender Vikings team. 14 for 18 with a TD and 114.6 rating. Mahomes exposed as a system QB.

Is that how this works?..;)

A lot of you said I was crazy for wanting Stidham over hoyer. That’s why, Hoyer just isn’t that good. Is not meant to be a starting QB
I wanted Stidham > Hoyer but he's a smart, capable backup in the right situation. No he's not a starter but he's not awful.

No way I wanted him on this team but he's perfect for Indy.

Phins pass to jetes* 1o yd line.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back