PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Big Ben wins, he gets talked about like a decorated war hero.

If he loses, he gets the medal of honor for bravery anyway for playing through the pain...

Why would you expect otherwise? The leg's clearly still a problem, yet he's out there playing.

Td Eagles...could be up now if not for two failed 4th down conversions in the redzone

Getting hard for me to keep preaching "don't sleep on Pitt"....

Escobar was WIIIIIIIIIDEEEEE OPEN on that one.

I'm actually really intrigued to see how Collins looks in Cleveland.
It looks like it was Collins who got roasted by Whitten on the first Cowboys TD.

squealers would have been better off playing Jones. Roethlisberger has looked like absolute dogshit. He's also historically bad coming back from injury and it's clear why he is. Because he comes back too soon with his "game warrior" shtick.

EDIT: and he just thew a pick, ball got batted at the line and a DL picked it. Sets up the ****birds on the squealers 30

LOL! Fitzpatrick just got picked off by a 400lbs lineman!

The Pittsburgh/Baltimore game is so boring. They may as well have the backup in there. Ben is not Ben. I know they will look very different when he recover. The Ravens don't scare me at all.

The most intriguing game today will be Den/Oak....The winner will be half a game behind the Pats

8 completions by Roetlishburger!! pathetic

Dirty hit by a Dolphins player on a QB. Shocking! Those happen far too often from Miami to be "accidental".

I really hope the #1 seed is locked up by week 17 so we don't have to risk Brady.

Fitz was injured. return is questionable !

Baltimore blocked the punt. Game over.

It's always fun to watch the Steelers implode against the Ravens. But, to be honest, they're the worse of two poor teams.

2016 Steelers and 2015 Colts were some of the most overhyped media teams in recent memory.

Patriots won't be going to Heinz Field in January unless Pittsburgh wins 4 more games than them from here on out. Oakland better do its job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST