PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Jaguars play ever just happened.

Amukamara had the INT and the S ran into him and knocked it out.

I am shocked that the eagles giants game is on on SNF or MNF. I swear the NFC east is always playing in prime time.

They got them off the field pretty quick. My bet is it was a tape from earlier and then they delayed the kickoff to play on TV
Ah I bet you're right.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-19-at-1.50.34-PM.png

Dear Abigaile,

Word has spread from across the lands of this great nation of the Brady Blight devastation. Farmers are reporting of acres and acres of rotted crops. General Tyrod Tylor, of the 3rd regiment, has sent word he has surrendered to this monstrous crop killer and sold his farm for pennies on the dollar.
God help General Tyrod as he finds new hope elsewhere.

With the recent events troubling our nation, including Brady Blight destroying crops, Belichick Hurricane reeking havoc on Florida, the Blount Drought hitting the south hard, floods and tornadoes in the North, I do wonder if the end of the world is upon us. The lord is certainly giving our nation hardship.

However, I cannot dwell on such things as I face a battle against a mighty army on this day. God help us as we march into slaughter. I have no hopes of victory against this great foe. I can only hope our enemy shows us mercy as we get crushed and beaten by our own incompetence.

Yours truly,

General Andrew Luck

Carson Wentz with two picks. He should be a warning for people too in love with Garoppolo. Wentz was a stud in September and now that teams have a book on him, he has 5 INTs in five games (two so far today).

Blown coverage, Collins was involved, not sure who had the wrong call. But Witten got a TD.

As mentioned above, Witten burns Collins in coverage for TD. Announcer says he just got here so might not know where he is supposed to be or "they are just asking him to do something he cannot do." :D

Collins beat for a TD by Witten. Looked to be in zone coverage and didn't stick with him long enough.

Collins absolutely burned by Witten

That's not fair to say it that way. Either he played it wrong or someone else was supposed to pick up Witten. You can't say he was burned on that play.

Carson Wentz with two picks. He should be a warning for people too in love with Garoppolo. Wentz was a stud in September and now that teams have a book on him, he has 5 INTs in five games (two so far today).
Garrops is the franchise, we should trade Brady for a 2nd or something and get value while we can

[emoji90]

Flacco picked, YEAH!:D

Flacco throws an INT in the red zone !

How was Pryor's celebration flag worthy? It's no different than the celebrating defense players do after seemingly every play.

That's not fair to say it that way. Either he played it wrong or someone else was supposed to pick up Witten. You can't say he was burned on that play.

Looks to me like many other plays where Collins had a TE in coverage.

Interception flacco haha. My phone autocorrects flacco to flaccid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes