PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Other Games

Good to see a good night from Briss.

Pats now effectively in the 7th seed for a playoff spot (yes, they're really in 8th but the Jets are absolute frauds).

I think we’ll see at least one 9-8 team in the afc playoffs

just another manic Monday...

Cincy ain't making the playoffs just looking at that schedule and their current injuries.

I think we’ll see at least one 9-8 team in the afc playoffs

We may see at least one team win divisions in each conference. Both South divisions could produce 9-8 division winners. I know the Titans are 5-2, but they have a really tough schedule the rest of the way (Chiefs, Eagles, Cowboys are among the teams left on their schedule) and I don‘t know if they can hold up.

We may see at least one team win divisions in each conference. Both South divisions could produce 9-8 division winners. I know the Titans are 5-2, but they have a really tough schedule the rest of the way (Chiefs, Eagles, Cowboys are among the teams left on their schedule) and I don‘t know if they can hold up.

The nfc south winner may have a losing record

The majority of the teams in the league are .500 or so.

Only the bills, chiefs and eagles look great. Everyone else looks mediocre

Don't know if this has been noted but why aren't people talking about the job Pete Carroll is doing in Seattle? He has them balling in a Tough Division plus some good Draft picks coming for Wilson.
Clapping Applause GIF

Last edited:
Have you all seen the 49ers schedule they play Five Games in a row @ Home right after a bye week too wow.:oops:

Have you all seen the 49ers schedule they play Five Games in a row @ Home right after a bye week too wow.:oops:
No they have a road game after the Chargers and then 3 straight home games

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back