PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs have 3 wins. The current wildcard teams have 4 wins and outside the division leaders, only two teams in the AFC have winning records. Who say's they're not going anywhere? The AFC playoffs are up for grabs for any team putting together a streak.

They will be 3-5 with games at denver and the chargers. Alex Smith's a bum. The lions stink

Today might be a good day to ask Calvin Johnson if he wants to take a Moss-like (Mossian?) deal and start winning games.

Yowza, the Lions are bad. I'd hate to be a fan of that franchise.

the lions smell.
caldwell's getting fired...another victim of matthew stafford.

They will be 3-5 with games at denver and the chargers. Alex Smith's a bum. The lions stink

But the 2-5 Chargers are good? And the Chiefs only just lost to the Broncos the last time they played them. The Chiefs aren't great, but the AFC sucks - a wildcard isn't beyond them.

All of which is irrelevant. If the Chiefs don't want to trade Sean Smith, they won't regardless of records and schedule.

But the 2-5 Chargers are good? And the Chiefs only just lost to the Broncos the last time they played them. The Chiefs aren't great, but the AFC sucks - a wildcard isn't beyond them.

All of which is irrelevant. If the Chiefs don't want to trade Sean Smith, they won't regardless of records and schedule.

U really think they can get a wildcard over teams like pittsburgh, jests, raiders etc? The chiefs should be drafting a QB come the draft.

U really think they can get a wildcard over teams like pittsburgh, jests, raiders etc? The chiefs should be drafting a QB come the draft.

I'm not convinced the Jets and Raiders are way better than the Chiefs, if at all. I'm not saying they will get there, but you don't start a fire-sale when you are one game out of contention.

I'm not convinced the Jets and Raiders are way better than the Chiefs, if at all. I'm not saying they will get there, but you don't start a fire-sale when you are one game out of contention.

I hate the jests lol but i think they will make the playoffs. Ughhh. Today's game is huge for the raiders in terms of tie-breakers

Pulling for the Raiders, Steelers and of course the Packers tonight and the Panthers tomorrow night :)

I do agree about not starting a fire sale now, regrettably

Pulling for the Raiders, Steelers and of course the Packers tonight and the Panthers tomorrow night :)
Agree with Raiders and Panthers. I'm kinda neutral on the Broncos game either team could lose and I'd be happy. Still can't bring myself to pull for Pittsburgh so I think I'm pulling for Cincy in that one. I actually kinda like Cincy :eek:

Agree with Raiders and Panthers. I'm kinda neutral on the Broncos game either team could lose and I'd be happy. Still can't bring myself to pull for Pittsburgh so I think I'm pulling for Cincy in that one. I actually kinda like Cincy :eek:

Why would any Pats fan want Denver to win?
It's all about home field advantage.
The season is not half over and Denver is in a weak division.

Not sure who to root for- the Bengals or Steelers. Both teams are probably are biggest threats. But the Bengals are undefeated and this game could have affect seeding. Tough to choose.

I guess technically we should root for the Steelers but, I'm really not afraid of the Bengals and a healthy Steelers squad is capable of beating the Patriots even though Brady has owned the Steelers. They have a ton of weapons on offense. So idk might root for the Bengals.

@PatsWickedPissah knows all - when in doubt, root for the AFC teams with the best records to lose. In this case, that's absolutely Denver and Cincinnati.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes