PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants' o-line is shaky too. I want to see 10 sacks on Eli

Steelers need to outscore the bungles.

Eli in a watch commercial. He could have used one of those watches in the Cowboys game.

Ben Watson playing well today ! Love seeing him do well.

I'll be looking forward to Gronk going up against that Giant secondary lol

Why does it seem like Rodgers is the only damn QB who can get free plays?

I thought the Pats had one on Thursday but they blew it dead. And no, it didn't seem like there was a clear path to the QB

Am I the only one that doesn't get the hype about the Cardinals?

Brady can put 500 yards on the Giants D. I wonder if we even bother running the ball at all.

I thought the Pats had one on Thursday but they blew it dead. And no, it didn't seem like there was a clear path to the QB

Actually Brady tried to hit Edelman on it and it was just out of his reach.

Am I the only one that doesn't get the hype about the Cardinals?

2nd best PPG differential in the NFL. 30 PPG 19 PPG against. Good QB, good WR trio, and Mathieu/Peterson/Campbell on defense are studs.

Two weird losses though.

Brady can put 500 yards on the Giants D. I wonder if we even bother running the ball at all.

Oh they'll run some, giants are bad against the run. It will probably be a similar situation with what we saw against the Dolphins expect giants have **** on the DL.

Yeah I don't quite get the difference between neutral zone infraction (which is blown dead) and off sides.

2nd best PPG differential in the NFL. 30 PPG 19 PPG against. Good QB, good WR trio, and Mathieu/Peterson/Campbell on defense are studs.

Two weird losses though.

I'm not saying they aren't a good team. Just saying I don't get some of the hype when I personally watch them. Guess it has something to do seeing 4 of their 5 wins are against Bears, 49ers and Lions and Ravens.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't quite get the difference between neutral zone infraction (which is blown dead) and off sides.

Isn't the difference whether or not the OL moves. If he does, it's blown dead automatically and called a neutral zone infraction.

Not sure who to root for- the Bengals or Steelers. Both teams are probably are biggest threats. But the Bengals are undefeated and this game could have affect seeding. Tough to choose.

1 - We don't play the Bengals this year (tiebreaker #1).
2 - The Steelers are 3 games behind us with a head to head loss (also tiebreaker #1).
3 - The Steelers are one of the 4 common opponents (Buffalo, Pitt, Denver and Houston) that the Pats and Cincy play (tiebreaker #3).
4 - The Steelers are a conference opponent for both Cincy and the Pats (tiebreaker #4)

1+2+3+4= GOOOOOOOO STEELERS (I feel dirty just from typing that)

Yeah, I have no doubt we're going to be able to move the ball all day on them on we play them, it's going to be interesting to see how we match up with our secondary though.

brady's dropping back 50 times against the giants.
they have a bad secondary/plus their pass rush is nonexistent.

giants about to tie the game...

Good Eli showing up against the saints

Akeem ayers almost with a sensational pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore