PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BrownsChalkTalk: Browns LT Joe Thomas, CB Joe Haden, C Alex Mack, and OLB/DE Paul Kruger all on the #Browns trade block.

Add the LIONS to the 2015 Karma Tour because my brother in law's Lions fan GF was very vocal shouting the Pats are Cheaters.
Sounds like your sister landed a keeper. :eek:

I wonder what Cleveland wants for Thomas? He still has three years at 10 mil a year left on his contract, but after this year, all of his pro rated signing bonus is gone so it's all salary cap savings for the Browns.

Haden's contract makes him untradeable.

I for one am wicked pissed because there are no day games on TV this Sunday that I want to watch. I need to get to the gym & watch some football while shrinking my 1st trimester bulge.

Travis Kelce as TE2 on the Patriots would be nice. Gronk is the only TE I'd want over Kelce. Having both would be dreamtastic.

Jim Caldwell might very well lead two teams to 2-14 or worse records. Has that ever been done before?

Travis Kielce as TE2 on the Patriots would be nice. Ground is the only TE I'd want over Kielce. Having both would be dreamtastic.

how do you get KC to part with him, though?

I think our front seven is pretty darn good now, add another starting corner and our defense could be special.

I think Broncos win tonight, people are selling them a bit short here. Their defense has been really really good and Packers offense has had a couple of duds. Hopefully not though, hoping both QBs have terrible nights and Packers eek out a win.

Are the Browns really in start over mode again?? Man they give up fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes