PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're getting an Olineman before we're getting a CB. Book it.

From what ive seen MOST London games stink. If the NFL wants to get people excited about American football they certainly aren't doing a good job with scheduling.

Roger Goodell read you post and he is not amused.

The best thing the Lions should do now is tank the season and fire the zombie they have as a coach on the sidelines.

We could trade Wendell to Seattle:

C: Stork, Andrews
G: Kline, Mason, Jackson

Wow the Lions are really bad. Stafford is and has never been the answer.

Matthews is an interesting prospect but don't know how much he would bring that LaFell doesn't already do anyway.

Here's a thought, though - is a guy like Wendell a trade piece? He has had good recent production and appears healthy, and the team had a ton of guys at interior OL. Only issue right now is that many of them are temporarily dinged.

Wow the Lions are really bad. Stafford is and has never been the answer.

Add the LIONS to the 2015 Karma Tour because my brother in law's Lions fan GF was very vocal shouting the Pats are Cheaters.

Different offensive coordinator, same ol' Lions.

What would you want in return?
I'm thinking something along the lines of Richard Sherman, with Seattle agreeing to assume 90% of his salary for the remainder of his contract.

Add the LIONS to the 2015 Karma Tour because my brother in law's Lions fan GF was very vocal shouting the Pats are Cheaters.

Unless there's something funny going on, shouldn't a Brother-in-Law not have a girlfriend?

Unless there's something funny going on, shouldn't a Brother-in-Law not have a girlfriend?
Your wife's brother would be your brother-in-law, who could very well be a bachelor.

For me since 2007 all but the Patriots can go to hell.

So is Stafford like Eli Manning without the 2 flukey SBs? Or is he a less talented Rivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back