PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 8 Discussion and TV Maps

Why would Foles run horizontally instead of taking off for the first down

Another near pick on Brees

Brees with a wounded duck but in FG range now

Why would Foles run horizontally instead of taking off for the first down
I doubt he would have gotten the first down, but he should have tried rather than taking a sack.

Enjoy that TD record Brees you won’t have it after tomorrow. Lol

Well if the bucs can’t beat the saints next sunday night they’re likely pretenders. They didn’t look so good in the opening game. First have to take care of business against the jints.

Saints win. Showdown next weekend with the Bucs.

The Saints have a lot of talent but I think their one notch below the Seahawks in the NFC....Wilson is the difference.

The Saints have a lot of talent but I think their one notch below the Seahawks in the NFC....Wilson is the difference.

I think the bucs are more talented than the saints but that doesn’t mean squat if you don’t get the results on the field. Big game next sunday night.

Last edited:

Earlier in the season definitely yes. Now... meh.

I think the bucs are more talented than the saints but that doesn’t squat if you don’t get the results on the field. Big game next sunday night.
I think their close but I wouldn't trust Arians in a big spot at all. Their too undisciplined.

wait...where are all you Discount Double Dork lovers and adorers? Been blabbing for ten years on these threads about why YOU know Rodgers is "the greatest of all time!!!!!!" and NOW that it's finally apparent you ALL were so dead wrong, you should probably be following beach volleyball with 80 year old Karch Kiraly giving you your "hero!!!!!" fix. Tom Brady is the GOAT and you Flopgers cheerleaders can all take a flying leap into Idiot Lake.

The Chargers lost another heartbreaker. A complete surprise.

Every time I see Wilson throw to DK Metcalf, I wonder what could have been. But I am not sure that Brady would have trusted him last year so who knows if he would have been successful here or not. But he is amazing and looks like he will be great for many years .

If JJ Taylor could at least be Boston Scott, I’ll take it.

This sunday night game is brutal. It feels both teams wanna tank. Here you take it. No you take it. The cowboys defense stinks yet the iggles are so bad they can’t expose it.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back