PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 7 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Landry block A OK, 10 years ago... But we have the wussification of the NFL...the same league where air naturally escaping a football gets u 4 games, beating the piss out of ur wife gets u 1 game, honoring assassinated police officers is outlawed, and dishonoring the flag is OK.....

I gotta watch it again but it was either an extremely unfortunate hit or like you said a very dirty play where Landry launched himself at the head of Williams. Looked pretty bad though..

Landry block A OK, 10 years ago... But we have the wussification of the NFL...the same league where air naturally escaping a football gets u 4 games, beating the piss out of ur wife gets u 1 game, honoring assassinated police officers is outlawed, and dishonoring the flag is OK.....

You are combining things that dont belong together.

**** everyone for trying to make the game safer, right ?

Yeah, I have seen those but it doesn't really tell me if that was a real malicious hit or if Landry just took the worst possible angle and everything played out in the worst possible way..

You are combining things that dont belong together.

**** everyone for trying to make the game safer, right ?
Should the players wear skirts?

Miami being gutless. They should have taken a shot or 2... get into FG range maybe.

Sean Payton is a great offensive mind but a crappy overall head coach

McCoy has 10 yards in 6 rushes.

Bills will depend on Taylor to win the game for them.

Rodents take the lead over the Ravens.

Go Rats!

This looks to me like the classic game where Bradford might suffer his annual injury.

Bradford got stripped again.

Yeah... that's nuts.

tumblr_n9kpu4myTw1slmnpko1_r8_250.gif

Should the players wear skirts?

What the hell are you talking about ? Landry planted his feet and launched at the head of Williams. That would lead to a suspension even in the NHL.

What I saw.

It was NOT a "crackback" block.

Landry did NOT lead with his helmet.

It was hard to see whether Landry's shoulder made helmet contact but it certainly wasn't targeted at it.

A penalty? Arguably. A dirty play? I just don't see it.

lol WTF, that was PI by the vikings DB

What the hell are you talking about ? Landry planted his feet and launched at the head of Williams. That would lead to a suspension even in the NHL.

I saw a guy turn his shoulder and run at Williams, targeting the chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back