PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 7 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles take the lead, Josh Huff KO return.

Late to the party but that Landry hit was quite something.. oh boy..

Holy **** Jarvis Landry with one of the dirtiest blocks/hits i've ever seen on Aaron Willians.

Disgusting. I hope Willians will be ok, he had neck surgery this off-season.

What a piece of ****, never expected that from Landry.

Edit: He looks like to be upset about his hit, at least. Thank god, Landry doesnt seem like a scumbag

LaFell with 4th TD. Looks very good.

What a cheap shot by Landry

Don't care, f*ck that piece of **** defense. I wish it was blanton. but Williams punched one of the position coaches, right? If so, I'm glad he's down.

Aaron Williams being taken to locker room. AFC East getting banged up today.

Holy **** Jarvis Landry with one of the dirtiest blocks/hits i've ever seen on Aaron Willians.

Disgusting. I hope Willians will be ok, he had neck surgery this off-season.

What a piece of ****, never expected that from Landry.

Edit: He looks like to be upset about his hit, at least. Thank god, Landry doesnt seem like a scumbag

I gotta watch it again but it was either an extremely unfortunate hit or like you said a very dirty play where Landry launched himself at the head of Williams. Looked pretty bad though..

Don't care, f*ck that piece of **** defense. I wish it was blanton. but Williams punched one of the position coaches, right? If so, I'm glad he's down.
This is a game man, those are people playing to entertain others.

He doesnt deserve this.

I remember Williams was the one who talked crap before the Pats game last year Week 2 and he got hurt subsequently.

@JayNM I assume with the disagree, you mean it wasn't williams who punched our position coach?

Everything wrong with the NFL summed up in two plays by Landry. He got an unsportsmanlike penalty earlier for spinning the ball on the Buffalo sideline (one more incident like that and he's ejected). Then he tries to kill Williams and is allowed to stay in the game. Taunting is worse than injuring another player in this league.

**** you, Roger.

This is a game man, those are people playing to entertain others.

He doesnt deserve this.

Next time don't take cheapshots before the game on us. Karma's a b*tch.

the hit was too high but I had no issue with the force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back