PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 7 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're missing a few canindates there....

Their chances of winning are only infinitesimally better than the chances that Brady gets traded before the trade deadline this year.

I watched today, but that was a rarity. I'll catch Houston-Denver on the radio since I am in central Texas, but I will not monitor the Titans-Jags at all.
It'll be just like this game, but without the ramifications...
Historical **** right here
Maybe the Titans and the Jags can get a safety each to break the record? :D

That Seahawks-Cardinals game was bizarre. I wanted to get to sleep but couldn't help myself watching the overtime. I laughed out loud when Seattle missed that last chip-shot field goal. The look on Pete's face topped his reaction to Butler's pick.

The class-deficient Bruce Arians threw his soon-to-be-former PK under the bus during his post-game PC.

Catanzaro isn't performing like somebody worthy of an NFL paycheck, but the HC & his assistant coaches should've had that game won before it ever went into OT.

The class-deficient Bruce Arians threw his soon-to-be-former PK under the bus during his post-game PC.

Catanzaro isn't performing like somebody worthy of an NFL paycheck, but the HC & his assistant coaches should've had that game won before it ever went into OT.

Go take a look at what the STs have done to the Cardinals' season and I think you'll end up being a lot more sympathetic to Arians.

Between throwing his players under the bus, and his idiotic comments about concussions/player safety, I'm quickly becoming less of a fan of Bruce Arians.

Between throwing his players under the bus, and his idiotic comments about concussions/player safety, I'm quickly becoming less of a fan of Bruce Arians.

Watching All Or Nothing has left me thoroughly unimpressed with the guy. Seems like he got lucky with a very good roster in ARI, and he may be good at offensive scheming, but as a head coach? I don't know. He's not going to lose them games with bad decisions like Reid, Tomlin but I don't think he's anything special.

Arians has won coach of the year for two different teams, and he's been a deserving choice both times. Let's stop with the nonsense about needlessly bashing every player/coach/owner who's not a member of the Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes