PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6 TNF: Eagles at Giants

lol @ OBJ walking into the locker room. Wow! Pat Shurmur was DUMB for taking this job.
I can't remember the last time I've seen a player behave like such a complete jackass to his own team so soon after signing a huge contract. Usually you get this sort of behavior from guys near the end of a deal who want out or, at the very least, the team gets at least a year of goodwill after giving someone so much money. Even AB in Sh*ttsburgh behaved for a short while.

lol @ OBJ walking into the locker room. Wow! Pat Shurmur was DUMB for taking this job.

Absolutely inept that neither Buck/Aikman commented on what a big deal/awful look that is.

These guys are the anti-Romo, whole night they've been justifying plays -after- they happen.

I’d tell OBJ to get in street clothes and head home for the night. Totally unacceptable. We all know Eli sucks but OBJ is a cancer to that locker room. Horrible signing.

Eli is toast... he is clearly overcompensating his arm's lack of strenght and becoming less accurate...

Most mediocre QB to be enshrinrd in the NFL
I still think Eli is the least of their problems.
The WR let off the gas on that play (If that's the one you are referring to). They are just not gelling as a unit.

I blame most on the coaching and org as a whole. IMO.

I can't believe they paid OBJ all that money and he still behaves like a child

I want to see that score keep going up and up and up until the point OBJ can't control himself anymore

Never ever forget that there is no more privileged (via ownership)/coddled franchise in the NFL than the Giants....to the point they once had NBC play salsa music live everytime Victor Cruz scored a TD.

The WR let off the gas on that play (If that's the one you are referring to). They are just not gelling as a unit.

I am not talking about one play though, I've seen enough of him this season to come to this conclusion.

I agree, though, that he is not THE problem in that team. Their line is one of the most atrocious I've ever seen and that kills them, so now we have 2 reasons for Eli to not go for longer than where he can spit.

Still, they can't rely on him and he is only going to get worse.

Eli's play dropped so much after Coughlin left and it has gotten worse every year .

I will like to hear Eli give a motivational speech to the team before the game. That guy can't lead ants to a sugar hill.
Just awfully lucky he had strong leaders around him to win two superbowls.

There's one game on and it's the Giants...

There's one beer in the fridge and it's a Bud Lite...

There's one pizza joint open, and it's a Papa Johns...

All times when the one choice is a bad choice

Worse TNF game this year . What a blow out !!! Can't believe the Giants are this bad.

I will like to hear Eli give a motivational speech to the team before the game. That guy can't lead ants to a sugar hill.
Just awfully lucky he had strong leaders around him to win two superbowls.
And golden horseshoes up his ass.

image.jpeg

They have loads of issues, but Eli is right near the top.

Absolutely inept that neither Buck/Aikman commented on what a big deal/awful look that is.

These guys are the anti-Romo, whole night they've been justifying plays -after- they happen.
He did this last week as well I believe.

Saquon Barkley
204 Total Yards
1 TD

Score
Eagles 31
Giants 13

This is why you do not draft a RB with the #2 pick in the draft and a broken down QB.

If Belichick were to somehow become coach/GM of the Giants tomorrow, would his first act be to cut Eli or trade Odell?

Saquon Barkley
204 Total Yards
1 TD

Score
Eagles 31
Giants 13

This is why you do not draft a RB with the #2 pick in the draft and a broken down QB.

And who do they take? Darnold? They need a Qb and OL but after mayfield I honestly didn’t care for any of the QBs that high and I’m taking Barkley over quinton Nelson. You can make the argument of trading down for future picks.

Mathews is fully healthy.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back