PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6 TNF: Eagles at Giants

And who do they take? Darnold? They need a Qb and OL but after mayfield I honestly didn’t care for any of the QBs that high and I’m taking Barkley over quinton Nelson. You can make the argument of trading down for future picks.

There is absolutely no reason to draft a RB #2 unless you are in win now mode.

The Giants are too foolish to start the rebuild and keep trying to milk more out of the Eli era

Man I put some money on Eli over 262 yards I need the ball back in his hands this defense can't stop a third down, every time this play with Mathews.

The Giants stink on all phases.

There is absolutely no reason to draft a RB #2 unless you are in win now mode.

The Giants are too foolish to start the rebuild and keep trying to milk more out of the Eli era

The correct call is to prob trade down to acquire extra picks to fill holes. But if you are standing pat I have no problem with the pick. After mayfield I’m not a huge fan of any other QBs. If Allen can get more accurate he’s gotta shot but I’m not confident in the bills being able to add the pieces around him.

Colts dropped from 3 to 6 and picked up 3 2nd round picks. TB dropped from 7 to 12 for another 2 2nd round picks. That's a lot of additional picks to rebuild a roster and still get a blue chip player.

Drafting Barkley then trading up to get Lamar Jackson would have been at least a plan of some sort. Or getting Bridgewater in the offseason. Just some sort of indication that you don't intend to ride Eli as undisputed starter for the next five years.

Colts dropped from 3 to 6 and picked up 3 2nd round picks. TB dropped from 7 to 12 for another 2 2nd round picks. That's a lot of additional picks to rebuild a roster and still get a blue chip player.

Im all about dropping down but you also need a dance partner. Who’s willing to pay more than the jets did to move up to grab a qb?

Drafting Barkley then trading up to get Lamar Jackson would have been at least a plan of some sort. Or getting Bridgewater in the offseason. Just some sort of indication that you don't intend to ride Eli as undisputed starter for the next five years.

They could’ve let Eli go and brought in Keenum with his old OC as a transition qb for a few years.

I wonder why Mike Franseca can't criticize Eli. It is almost as if he is afraid to do so.

Was that Solder injured at the end there?

Can people post all the shots of OBJ's tantrum and and E-LIE face. I ended up having better things to do than watch this joke.o_O

The giants will get a top 5 pick this year. They’ll get one of the top QBs.

This should be Manning’s last year If the giants actually want to win football games again. He’s legitimately done.

The stars aligned twice for this dufus, now the era of sheer luck is over. The reality is, he’s not capable of making average players look good (not that he ever was), and even with another good wide receiver he’s not capable of leading them anywhere. At 1-5, maybe you experiment with Lauletta?

Even if you somehow believe Manning isn’t the biggest problem, he’s not actually improving the Giants. You need to improve as a team, and it’s time to start making changes.

We should sign Eli as a backup. He has no choice but to accept a massive pay cut ;). He’s baaaad, but still better than Hoyer.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back