PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 6 TNF: Eagles at Giants

Did I miss something?

The Giants ARE a team that should consider signing Kaepernick.

Should Giants sign QB Colin Kaepernick?

I would love it if they do. That kind of distraction would probably be the last thing that already fractured locker room needs and we'd get to see Kap hold the ball too long and absorb some highlight-reel hits. Double win.

I would love it if they do. That kind of distraction would probably be the last thing that already fractured locker room needs and we'd get to see Kap hold the ball too long and absorb some highlight-reel hits. Double win.

I'm not sure why we want the Giants to lose. I guess it is because Peyton's brother plays for them. They are not a competitor to the patriots. They are not in our division, or even in our conference. Many patriot fans used to be Giants fans. The teams like to practice together. The teams have many friendly connections.

I'm not sure why we want the Giants to lose. I guess it is because Peyton's brother plays for them. They are not a competitor to the patriots. They are not in our division, or even in our conference. Many patriot fans used to be Giants fans. The teams like to practice together. The teams have many friendly connections.

Giants%2BSuper%2BBowl%2B42.jpg

nfl_image_85823.jpg

Guck the Fiants.

I disliked the Giants long before PEDton sexually assaulted the trainer at Tennessee or Eli was selling fake game day Giant helmets. It goes back for me to the time when we were being force-fed Giants games on the boob tube in the 50's and I became a Browns fan. It only got worse since then.

the giants are a prime candidate for "team that should have signed kaepernic"

Kap with RPO, Barkley, beckham. would be rough for defenses to stop.

That dude has not played in what, 2+ years? Hate to say it, but his days are over. At this point, they would do better with Geno Smith.

Did you think validation of his conduct in the form of a big contract would have changed his behaviour ?

I say it as more just like watching 2 trains colliding... its just astonishing that he's so incredibly volatile and unhinged, but they decided to invest an insane amount of money into him and have him be the face of the franchise

Its incredible to watch, and I couldn't be happier when those 2 NY teams make terrible decisions

I say it as more just like watching 2 trains colliding... its just astonishing that he's so incredibly volatile and unhinged, but they decided to invest an insane amount of money into him and have him be the face of the franchise

Its incredible to watch, and I couldn't be happier when those 2 NY teams make terrible decisions

Sorry I misunderstood your post completely.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back