PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 5 Games

Bradford is garbage...run the ball. I need fantasy points from Murray

was he this good in college? If so can't believe people would laugh at him going 3 in the draft. His arm is outrageous

The big issue with him in college is he only started 13 games for UNC. He showed a ton of promise when he played, but I think people were right to be concerned that he didn't start until his last year. There just isn't a lot of game film / body of work to break down, he didn't go against the best competition, he wasn't always lights out when he did play, and he could have huge holes in his game that haven't been exposed yet. Also he's never operated in a pro-style offense, although that's become more the norm than the exception. Most QBs coming out these days don't play in anything resembling a pro style offense, and lots of them transition fine.

Booger needs to get off of an NFL field. Those flags are just f'ing stupid.
Yeah, he's well on his way to ruining another game. That OPI on Chicago was a joke.

Did I hear during the broadcast of Boger's Carolina abortion that he is one of the full time refs? If so, that's ****ing terrifying.

It is. The guy is horrible. He changes games.

"would have been a TD but there's a flag...."

Trubisky is throwing dimes...too bad his WRs are awful. I've counted 3 drops tonight

Be patient...you'll see...

I'm waiting. Joke could be on San Francisco for passing on a talent like that and putting Brian JAG Hoyer out there every week

What a snooze fest of a game. Has Minnesota even gotten off the bus yet? Christ.

I'm waiting. Joke could be on San Francisco for passing on a talent like that and putting Brian JAG Hoyer out there every week
OK, c'mon, what's your deal with this JAG?

I'm not sure if I said it here or texted it to my buddy a few minutes ago, but Tarik Cohen is a terrible punt returner. Good player, I like him overall, but he should not be returning punts, has no idea what he's doing.

If there's one thing Kyle Shanahan does well, it's evaluate QB talent. If he determined that Trubisky isn't his guy, then it's going to take more than a half of decent/solid play for me to second-guess him.

Fumble,,,hilarious...

Vikings might as well put Keenum in. He can't be worse than Bradford's been.

Trubisky wishes he could be as good as Bear's legend Jay Cutler. A few pretty throws, and then a braindead turnover. He didn't impress me in college, and then his interviews were weak (or at least I didn't like his personality). Hope he proves me wrong, for the sake of the Chicago fanbase, but I'm not expecting much.

Bradford should not be out there. Zero mobility, goes down at the first hint of contact. His knee is nowhere even close to healthy

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back