PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 5 Games

Akeem Hicks....what a beast. Wish we offered him a long term deal in NE.

He is way better than Malcolm Brown

I swear these refs are throwing flags without seeing if it's a personal foul and just reacting to the guy being down and throwing the flag. That's really bad by the refs!

I wonder if wheaton still has his soul. Lol

Fox sucks as a head coach. Whatever mojo he once had was left in Carolina.

9-15 for 89 yards...Canton awaits...

I'm by no means a Trubisky cheerleader, but that statline isn't really an accurate representation of his performance tonight. He's throwing to the worst receiving corps in the league, and they're dropping a lot of catchable balls. Plus Boger burned him with a vintage godawful OPI call on a really well thrown deep ball.

The Bears offense has a lot of problems, including the fact that they're facing one of the best defenses in the league. Howard and Trubisky are basically the only bears on offense that are doing a decent job right now. I was expecting Trubisky to play like **** tonight, but to his credit he's looked pretty good.

i didnt know the twins and the white sox were playing tonight. when did mlb games start having half time?

I just turned on the TV for the game tonight and for a second I thought it was a hockey game on .

Watching the offenses in this game makes me appreciate Brady so much more. Give him a short field and two timeouts, and he scores there no question.

Watching the offenses in this game makes me appreciate Brady so much more. Give him a short field and two timeouts, and he scores there no question.

With Booger on the field there is.

9-15 for 89 yards...Canton awaits...

With the worst group of weapons at WR I have ever seen. Name me one decent receiver on the bears roster?

Seriously, if we gave those type of weapons to brady people would call for kraft head

I'm by no means a Trubisky cheerleader, but that statline isn't really an accurate representation of his performance tonight. He's throwing to the worst receiving corps in the league, and they're dropping a lot of catchable balls. Plus Boger burned him with a vintage godawful OPI call on a really well thrown deep ball.

The Bears offense has a lot of problems, including the fact that they're facing one of the best defenses in the league. Howard and Trubisky are basically the only bears on offense that are doing a decent job right now. I was expecting Trubisky to play like **** tonight, but to his credit he's looked pretty good.
I didn't expect him to "play like ****" as you did. But I did expect him to play like a rookie in his first start, as he has. He hasn't looked "pretty good", in fact he hasn't looked good at all. He may eventually be "pretty good", but he isn't now. Not even close.

Is injury rate this year equivalent to previous seasons or am I just seeing every single injury that I normally was oblivious to in the past?

With the worst group of weapons at WR I have ever seen. Name me one decent receiver on the bears roster?

Seriously, if we gave those type of weapons to brady people would call for kraft head
Yeah, Brady's certainly been gifted with Hall of Fame receivers in his career. You're right.

Why's fuller covering the tight end? That's a mismatch. The bears suck

So why didn't NYJFL* actually have a game today? Was it because it was Canadian Thanksgivings day?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back