PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 5 Games

Trubisky & Jimmy G’s games are eerily similar.

Trubisky & Jimmy G’s games are eerily similar.

Yes Except tribiskeys arm and velocity are on a different level.

Are you watching these throws? Incredible zip on them

Playing for the bears will be a big negative especially with a clown like fox.

Hope they don't ruin him. He has a bonafide franchise arm. They need to surround him with good blockers and weapons at WR and Te..And he will win a lot of games with that arm

This Minnesota QB who ever this is...is awful

dunno what the hell Bradford was thinking there. The protection wasn't bad, you just can't hold the ball that long on 3rd and long, let alone in your own end zone.

Bradford just doesn't look healthy

Yeah, Bridgewater is coming off PUP after next week apparently, will be interesting to see how quickly he gets the starting job back. If it's less than a month from now, I'd consider that rushing Bridgewater back which can't bode well for Bradford.

Trubisky is going to break a few fingers :eek:

dunno what the hell Bradford was thinking there. The protection wasn't bad, you just can't hold the ball that long on 3rd and long, let alone in your own end zone.

Bradford is a JAG. Giving up a first for him was asinine

Holy cow what a throw!

This guy might become my favorite non patriot in the NFL. Love his style of play.

was he this good in college? If so can't believe people would laugh at him going 3 in the draft. His arm is outrageous

Is it just me or are the yardlines kinda crooked at Soldier Field tonight??? Especially the 50

Probably another "Line" Coach issue.

Booger needs to get off of an NFL field. Those flags are just f'ing stupid.

was he this good in college? If so can't believe people would laugh at him going 3 in the draft. His arm is outrageous
Wasn't the knock on him that he'd only started one season and was unable to win the job the year before to some non prospect?

You're related to him...I know you are....;)

No this is my first time seeing him play. Everyone laughed at him being drafted number 3.... why?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back