Patriots Local News:

SOURCE:ProFootballTalk.com


SOURCE:Boston Herald


SOURCE:NESN


SOURCE:ProFootballTalk.com


SOURCE:NESN


SOURCE:Boston.com


SOURCE:NBC Sports Boston


SOURCE:NBC Sports Boston


SOURCE:USA TODAY


SOURCE:WEEI


SOURCE:Boston Herald


SOURCE:Boston Herald


SOURCE:Boston Sports Journal


SOURCE:Yahoo! Sports


SOURCE:Boston Herald


SOURCE:USA TODAY


SOURCE:NESN


SOURCE:NBC Sports Boston


SOURCE:NBC Sports Boston


SOURCE:NESN


SOURCE:USA TODAY


SOURCE:NESN


SOURCE:Yahoo! Sports


SOURCE:Yahoo! Sports


SOURCE:Yahoo! Sports

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Lions
Thu
Aug 8th
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Underrated
Julian Edelman doesn't tend to get the credit and respect he deserves around the league, but one former player took notice in a recent ESPN segment, putting him ahead of some notable names which created some controversy.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

NFL Week 5 Games

Discussion in 'NFL Football Forum' started by PatsFans.com Article, Oct 8, 2017.

  1. luuked

    luuked Pro Bowl Player

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2014
    Messages:
    15,044
    Likes Received:
    5,275
    Ratings:
    +27,105
    Trubisky looked better in the preseason than yesterday. In the game against the Vikings he had so many bad decisions that he kept getting away with it was just fitting that the final out cost them the game. He has a Mallett-esque arm just substantially more accurate while in the pocket and on the move. He just needs to calm down and make better decisions otherwise he might develop into another Winston - which is the worst kind of young QB you can have. Good for 90% of the game but then loses you a couple games with the other braindead 10%.

    Of course he is a rookie so who knows which way it will go.
     
  2. NG Pats Fan

    NG Pats Fan In the Starting Line-Up

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2009
    Messages:
    3,989
    Likes Received:
    678
    Ratings:
    +4,409
    Even the great ones make mistakes. But it's still a pretty big mistake...cost the patriots a pass rush on the interior line
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. DaBruinz

    DaBruinz Pats, B's, Sox PatsFans.com Supporter

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2005
    Messages:
    33,106
    Likes Received:
    2,393
    Ratings:
    +10,879
    Giants lost their top 3 WR for the year. And their #4 will be out for several weeks.. They've had to promote 2 from their practice squad and they still need to add another one..
     
  4. NG Pats Fan

    NG Pats Fan In the Starting Line-Up

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2009
    Messages:
    3,989
    Likes Received:
    678
    Ratings:
    +4,409
    [​IMG]
     

Share This Page

Search For Links: - CLOSE
For searches with multiple players
add commas (Ex: "Brady, Gronkowski")