Well, at least the Chiefs have a tough stretch of games coming up

@ Texans
vs Steelers
@ Raiders (minus Carr?)
vs Broncos
@ Cowboys
@ Giants
vs Bills

Only "gimme" games on their schedule may be Jets/Dolphins.

They have owned the raiders. It will be interesting to see how they do against the Texans. I know Watson won't go off in that game like he did against us.

So KC is basically 3 games up on Pats due to head to head...but let's beat out buffalo for AFC East... When was last time Pats were anywhere other than a tie for first AND had the worst defense in the league.... Yikes

Washington blew that game. Why throw the ball to doctson in the end zone on a 3rd and 2?

I'm calling it now Houston upsets KC next Sunday!

Washington blew that game. Why throw the ball to doctson in the end zone on a 3rd and 2?

Go look at the last pass play by Alex Smith. The tackle basically mugged the redskins defender and no holding call.

It was a great throw. It should've been caught.

Doesn’t matter IMO. It was a risky throw. Get the easy first down and bleed the clock.

I don't see it. I think it will be a close game but the chiefs defense will make Watson look like a rookie.

The chiefs have to travel to houston on a short week. Won’t be easy for them.

So KC is basically 3 games up on Pats due to head to head...but let's beat out buffalo for AFC East... When was last time Pats were anywhere other than a tie for first AND had the worst defense in the league.... Yikes

Let's hope Tampa bay will be the start of something for this defense but another QB that can run a little? Get off to a fast start and you won't be screwed by the refs in a tight spot. It's amazing to me that the panthers where only flagged once in that whole game.

Sucks if you had the Skins +7...

Well, at least the Chiefs have a tough stretch of games coming up

@ Texans
vs Steelers
@ Raiders (minus Carr?)
vs Broncos
@ Cowboys
@ Giants
vs Bills

Only "gimme" games on their schedule may be Jets/Dolphins. I'm assuming the Chargers will at least wait until the last minute to choke away their game.

Better than every team on that schedule. I see maybe 2 Ls there

Those who picked the Redskins -7 just got ****ed lol

GMF 's 4 hosts just ignored the gambling elephant in the room as expected of a NFL property.

I would be curious to see how many talking heads over the course of today broach the subject.

I wish I could find a KC fan winners video that featured the perfect ending X2,

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back