PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 4 Games

Hunt is unbelievable at cutting...wish gillislee had some of those moves

I would trade our entire backfield minus james white for hunt

Man I hate KC but this team's just looking ridiculous right now. Playing very physical. It seems like they have worned out the redskins defense. Need to hold them to 3 points here.

Breeland's killing the redskins right now

Goodell/Refs in KC doing all they can to ensure first to SB doesn't go through NE.... 5 penalty first downs for KC...

Goodell/Refs in KC doing all they can to ensure first to SB doesn't go through NE.... 5 penalty first downs for KC...

That last call on the redskins was the right call.

Nice stop by the redskins. The redskins offense needs to do something

Derek Carr out 6 weeks with a broken back. Man if he goes down the Romo path this early he may not live up to the expectations in being a top QB for years in the league.

Derek Carr out 6 weeks with a broken back. Man if he goes down the Romo path this early he may not live up to the expectations in being a top QB for years in the league.

He likely will be back after 2 weeks.

The chiefs are the biggest *****es I have seen in football in a while. Run the clock down to under 5 every play, check down 9 times out of 10 Passing etc

The chiefs are the biggest *****es I have seen in football in a while. Run the clock down to under 5 every play, check down 9 times out of 10 Passing etc

They're a tough physical team.

You hope he's not injury prone. It would be a shame. If healthy, he's absolutely a top three QB.

Let's see what the redskins are made off.

Redskins need to play the clock well here.

Really impressed with the Redskins giving us a good game tonight, thought KC would win relatively easy.

Now finish them!

The double whammy of obviously helping us + putting the Giants in an even bigger hole in their division is great.

That was a terrible play. Redskins need the first down here.

Dumb timeout, but the guys are on their hips

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back