PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 3: Other games

This Amazon broadcast quality is making me feel like I’m on shrooms.

It could just be the shrooms that are making you feel that way
I wish. My buddy just got some shroom chocolate bars. I might do some before coming off of paternity leave.

Shocking to see a first drive punt. If nobody hits anyone with a helmet there's no point watching this.

Shocking to see a first drive punt. If nobody hits anyone with a helmet there's no point watching this.

Unless you have $$$$$ on the game!

I thought that, too, but my wife doesn’t want to watch Top Gun… so here we are. She says she’s tired. As if waking up multiple times a night to nurse a newborn is an excuse. Pisses me off how soft she is. Literally shaking right now.

I thought that, too, but my wife doesn’t want to watch Top Gun… so here we are. She says she’s tired. As if waking up multiple times a night to nurse a newborn is an excuse. Pisses me off how soft she is. Literally shaking right now.
welcome to the game thread, Mr. Tact...

:p

Id much prefer Jakobi win tonight

If punts counted as points, the Browns would be leading 2-1 right now.

I have the Steelers (+10.5) and the Under. So far, so good.

If you were any kind of a man you'd give her a break and nurse the kid yourself. Eh ...

If you were any kind of a man you'd give her a break and nurse the kid yourself. Eh ...
She’s tried but she gets nothing but hair and shame out of that nipple.

50 yard FG in that wind? Brilliant, Tomlin

50 yard FG in that wind? Brilliant, Tomlin
Probably a higher probability play than putting the ball in Trubisky’s hands and trying for a first down.

that attempt was inspirational, though...Trippin' Mike is the greatest "insprationalist" HC in the game today

4 Patriot drafted QBs starting this week, crazy.

Anyone feeling better about the Pats offense watching these two juggernauts duke it out? I do. Yessiree.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back