PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 3: Other games

that attempt was inspirational, though...Trippin' Mike is the greatest "insprationalist" HC in the game today

Who wins in the battle of superlatives?

Tomlin the Inspirationalist or Ladainian the Classiest

Watching this trash until I fall asleep.

Chubb looks amazing. Sony is still a major contributor here so I'm good with the pick...

I love how they've tried to go no huddle twice now , sees it still doesnt do a damn thing, then go back to regular pace

Nice throw.

Brisket looks good

Tomlin needs longer feet

At what point does Pickett get inserted into the game? @PatsWSB47 do you think it will be about the same time we see an absolutely obese muff on the screen from the cheerleading squad?

Not gonna lie, I love TNF...I cook dinner around this time of the day with some NFL on the TV....

Not gonna lie, I love TNF...I cook dinner around this time of the day with some NFL on the TV....
What do you have cooking?

I live in a Pittsburgh suburb and there’s constant talk from the Steelers fanbase regarding OC Matt Canada. The prevailing thought was that last year when the Steelers were trailing by multiple scores, Big Ben improvised & called his own plays & the offense had more success. I don’t know if that’s actually the case, but Steelers fans are at their wits end with Matt Canada.

I live in a Pittsburgh suburb and there’s constant talk from the Steelers fanbase regarding OC Matt Canada. The prevailing thought was that last year when the Steelers were trailing by multiple scores, Big Ben improvised & called his own plays & the offense had more success. I don’t know if that’s actually the case, but Steelers fans are at their wits end with Matt Canada.

If they had jerseys for assistant coach's I'd wear Matt Canada's all around town

At what point does Pickett get inserted into the game? @PatsWSB47 do you think it will be about the same time we see an absolutely obese muff on the screen from the cheerleading squad?
Ok, I have to ask. What thread did I miss that involves muffs, twinkies, and cheerleaders?

What a catch by Pickens! Kid is a DOG. I hope Thornton can make plays like that.

UNREAL catch!

Ok, I have to ask. What thread did I miss that involves muffs, twinkies, and cheerleaders?
He got upset because I commented on a thread about how one of the Philly cheerleaders had a chunky ham wallet in her shorts the other night. He asked if I needed to be a pig in every thread. The answer is a resounding yes.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Back