PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 3 Games

Flaccid benched!

LOL, it's autocorrected to that, I decided to keep it!

Brady has a Mediocre game and it's time for him to retired or be traded.

Flaccid has a historically bad game and it's because of jet lag.

Gotta give credit to the jags. Nobody knows they where 6 in total defense last year and they added some very good defensive players.

DKgCxV2XcAI7Z7B.jpg:large

That fan wave around the stadium was the most exciting thing about the game...

God damn jags! You had one job! Shutout! ****ers!:(

What a great way to start NFL sunday, if only every sunday could start with the Ravens getting blown out...

chin011015PatsRavsPlayoff_spt9[1].jpg

Can't wait to see my Ravens fan co-worker tomorrow...he called the Chiefs win the 2nd best moment of his life, lol...
“Why would you schedule a game for us in London??!?!?!??!”:D

52 passing yards for the ravens the whole game!!! Someone tell me they just broke a record lol. When was the last time that happened?

Ryan Mallett actually had more passing yards (36) than Flacco (28) and threw a TD pass.

Now if the Titans Matt Cassel can see the field today you might have have 5 one time Pats QB's throw a TD in the same week.

Someone confirm this for me. Did the steelers get boo'ed a little coming out on to the field?

Just got home from Wembley - man, I've never seen a team show zero skills in every department and get royally ***** slapped for 60 minutes* like Baltimore just did. They didn't even get into Jax's half until the third quarter (only to promptly turn it over. Again.)

The Jags looked good, but frankly the London Sillynannies could have won that game...

In summary: highly entertaining.

*i left before the end - damned if I was going to queue for ages to get on the train home...

Jacoby rushing TD. Hopefully he can throw a passing one today as well.

I standby what I said last week, Jacoby wan Kanobi will have a more successful nfl career then Aladdin.

Mr. Overrated beaten again. Maybe study some more tape instead of planning on how to disgrace yourself during the anthem

Holy smokes the Browns are bad down 28-7 to the Colts before the half, they were favorites for this game! :eek:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back