PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 2 Other Games

I think they can. Easily. Especially in that heat and humidity.
I agree. They will roll over Miami like they always do. Tua has had one good quarter on a Ravens team missing 3 or 4 dbacks. Bills have a few injuries but I read Hyde and Dane Jackson are day to day after what happened last night. They'll probably get Gabe Davis back as well. Should be a fun game to watch if you like lots of offense.

Was waiting for the latest Bucs injury news...today did not disappoint.

Prior to the Ravens game, Mike McDaniel told his players he'd like to see them face a little resistance and adversity.

Does anyone think this video of McDaniel telling the media what he said will be shown to Patriots players prior to the next Miami game?

Buffalo was bad for nearly 20 years during the Brady era. This year's Bills are best Bills team since the 90s. And the last time Buffalo and Tampa played, the Bucs barely won in OT with Allen never touching the ball. I wouldn't hang my hat on past results. Besides, Von Miller is 3-0 vs Brady in the postseason and is an absolute nightmare for him. Von owned Donovan Smith in the playoffs last year when the Bucs played the Rams.

The BIlls have revitalized their biggest weakness last year and that was on D. Their run D is unreal, giving up only 2.9 YPC.

Bills doing a great job stopping the run without Ed Oliver and Tim Settle...

Josh Allen an early favorite for MVP...what a throw to Diggs. Never seen such arm strength before...

Eagles are not in the same stratosphere as Buffalo

hamster.gif
Mac10

One more…it must be nice for Buffalo to not have a dinker and dunker at QB…
Yeah, I’d probably take Allen over Mac right now as well. You thought about that one for a while, and needed to edit it two hours later?

Yeah, I’d probably take Allen over Mac right now as well. You thought about that one for a while, and needed to edit it two hours later?

When did I say Mac wasn’t a dinker and dinker? I edited for a typo.

Are you sure? They have at least 2 very good players in Howard and Holland, with Byron Jones waiting on the PUP to come in later in the season. They gave up a lot to Lamar, but when you see that many 70+ yard TDs, it seems like a crapshoot figuring out who to blame.
I'm talking about the game this weekend. The backup corner is awful.

When did I say Mac wasn’t a dinker and dinker? I edited for a typo.
You shouldn’t, because he is. There’s nothing wrong with that. You have to take what the defense gives you. It’s how Brady has won 7 titles, most recently with Bucs.

While the casual fan who has never played or coached football at any level, like yourself, is enamored with Allen’s arm strength, that’s not the biggest reason why their offense is so effective under him. It’s his legs. The same reason why coaches like BB play off zone to keep all eyes turned toward the QB in order to limit the big play. The Bills (and the Eagles) are basically playing 11 on 11 football because the spacing of the entire defense at all 3 levels changes when you’re facing a mobile QB. Until a team is okay with Allen running for a first down here and there while dedicating that 11th man to double Diggs, they’ll have the same results. Try to watch more than the ball leaving the QB’s hand, and you’ll begin to understand the game a bit better.

You shouldn’t, because he is. There’s nothing wrong with that. You have to take what the defense gives you. It’s how Brady has won 7 titles, most recently with Bucs.

What can I say...Bill's offense (Erhardt Perkins) is perfect for dinkers and dunkers.

Interesting..bills and dolphins trade for star #1 wide receivers and they become dominant

Meanwhile we settle for castoffs like Devante Parker and give 40 million to Jonnu and Hunter
Spending so much on tight ends was a criminal waste . And both Jonnu and Henry are middle of the pack and not elite like Gronk,Andrews, waller or kittle.

Hoping agholor outshines his contract this season.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back