PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 2 Other Games

Guts

Akatsuki
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Mods merge as you see fit but I didn't see a thread for the other Week 2 games.

Who you guys have tonight?

I think the Chiefs will win. I kind of expected more struggles from them after loosing Hill.

I think the Chiefs will win. I kind of expected more struggles from them after loosing Hill.
I think it's a bit too early to tell. Cardinals may be a horrible team we shall see

Probably Chiefs. Chargers usually play them well, and Herbert can definitely keep up with that offense, but Arrowhead should be the difference.

Cardinals' defense is terrible. Chargers should be a good test with all the playmakers they have on D, and an explosive offense. Just key in on Kelce all game long and don't let him wreck the game, convert key 3rd downs, etc.

Zion Little Johnson
Joshua Smelley
Will Got Clapp’ed
Soreknee michel
Kyle minivan noy
Orlando Clown
Harrison butlicker
Mecole cant get hardman
Juju smith douche-ster

Love you Cap

Chefs to win. Chargers coach will cost them the game with more poor decision making.

Cheifs looked so good Sunday. Hard to pick against them

Cheifs looked so good Sunday. Hard to pick against them

Cardinals may have the worst D in the league though. It's the only thing making me pause. If the Chiefs shove it up the arse of the Chargers' D tonight, then I will buy in.

Chargers best WR out tonight makes me doubt they can keep up with the Chiefs either way. Take the Chiefs (-4.0).

I hope I am wrong.

Report says J.C. Jackson will play tonight.

So who has prime to watch this? I've used Amazon prime for 3 years now....free shipping and Prime video is included

So who has prime to watch this? I've used Amazon prime for 3 years now....free shipping and Prime video is included

I have Prime, but I won't be watching most of these games.

You watching this one?

Could be a pretty big one in the grand scheme of things in the end.

will be watching...

I'm watching on my computer. Haven't synched streaming to my smart TV yet.

That's incredibly disappointing and skews the ratings. On the other hand, nothing should interfere with updating those Buccaneers Tweet posts! ;)

I've got a firestick on each of my TVs so I'll have it on. I hope the commercials aren't as bad as SNF. It's almost unwatchable now with the volume of commercials.

LOL who doesn't have Prime?

F-U-C-K the ENTIRE Kans-ass Sh!tty ****ing Queefs organization to Hell, including its HC, QB & their families... and that Right Soon.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back