PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 2 Other Games

If they fall out of the hunt early (and injuries look like they might help in this regard), Tannehill will be riding the pine.
They just pulled him

The NYFL spent countless hours investigating and penalizing the Pats for the sake of fairness and parity. BOTH these games are fecking blow outs! WTF

If you think this is JUST Diggs then get glasses.
It’s not just Diggs. But Diggs opened up that offense in a way that I haven’t seen a lone WR do for an offense in years.

@LFGMac10, Seriously you're trying make the case that Allen is just a product of Diggs? Lol

There was a point where they were showing the Eagles cheerleaders in the other game and you could see this chick’s moose knuckle clear as day through those white pants. Fattest cat I’ve seen on broadcast television ever.

What does moose knuckle mean?​

Moose knuckle is a slang term for when the outline of man’s genitalia are visible through particularly tight or hiked-up clothing.

Damn...I gotta catch up on my slang

I, uh, am not sure this is the game you want to put Willis into in order to give him some live reps. That’s a good way to David Carr the kid. Just let Tannehill finish out the game.

Guess when Diggs joined the team

View attachment 45516

So Diggs gifted Josh Allen the ability to scramble to his right and throw back across his body 40 yards down field on a dime? Man I bet in 2007 there were other NFL fans saying that Moss was making Brady look like the GOAT and after Moss started to suck or give up on the team Brady would suck.

That’s why you don’t put your 3rd round rookie that you hope to be the future into the game in a blowout against the top defense in the NFL.

What does moose knuckle mean?​

Moose knuckle is a slang term for when the outline of man’s genitalia are visible through particularly tight or hiked-up clothing.

Damn...I gotta catch up on my slang

It means what it says. Not everything has a hidden meaning or suggestive slang reference. Young people are a royal pain in the ass with their made-up lingo anyway, no need to stoop to their level.

shutterstock_1429537880-2.jpg

It means what it says. Not everything has a hidden meaning or suggestive slang reference. Young people are a royal pain in the ass with their made-up lingo anyway, no need to stoop to their level.

View attachment 45522
but...Google images shows something completely different...I don't know...looks like filth to me

but...Google images shows something completely different...I don't know...looks like filth to me
The world passed him by sometime around the O.J. trial. Don’t listen to him. Keep learning new things.

I suppose it depends on what they've stepped in. A forest isn't the tidiest of places, you know.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back